New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts #1  

racer86y

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 Kubota L2800
I have done everything i can and it still doesn't work properly.I have bought 2 control valves,had bucket cylinders rebuilt twice.The bucket works but not with a lot of power,boom goes up but i have to turn tractor off and pull handle to left.Then it will real slow come down.Iam at wits end.I have replaced filter and new hydraulic fluid also.Any ideas would be appreciated.:confused2:

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts #2  
I would be tempted to say that your lines are crossed somewhere.
Have you installed a diverter or 3rd function?

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts #3  
I agree with Lou. Also check the quick connects on the loader hoses to make sure they are seated properly.

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts
I would be tempted to say that your lines are crossed somewhere.
Have you installed a diverter or 3rd function?

By diverter are you talking about control box?I had them crossed and bucket wouldn't work right.Put them in right according to New Holland manual and boom won't come down with motor running

I put female qd on and nothing.I just ordered the male part today

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts #6  
Racer86
You state replaced valves, etc. but I do not see any mention of doing any diagnostic work.

Have you installed a pressure gauge in the system as indicator of system pressure? This is one of the least expensive diagnostic tests you can perform.

I installed a gauge in the pressure port of my loader directional valve. This allows me to monitor pressure on all the functions.

If in pressure line I simply unplug the disconnect and operate that function to get my relief valve setting. This is now the baseline for checking other functions.

Example: if my baseline relief pressure is 2,500 PSI and then trying to raise an empty bucket my pressure is also 2,500 PSI I know that I have restriction some where in the lift circuit. If pressure is 1,000 PSI and loader barely moved there is a leak path somewhere.

My suggestion if you have not done so is get a gauge and do some diagnostic work.

Racer86
You state replaced valves, etc. but I do not see any mention of doing any diagnostic work.

Have you installed a pressure gauge in the system as indicator of system pressure? This is one of the least expensive diagnostic tests you can perform.

I installed a gauge in the pressure port of my loader directional valve. This allows me to monitor pressure on all the functions.

If in pressure line I simply unplug the disconnect and operate that function to get my relief valve setting. This is now the baseline for checking other functions.

Example: if my baseline relief pressure is 2,500 PSI and then trying to raise an empty bucket my pressure is also 2,500 PSI I know that I have restriction some where in the lift circuit. If pressure is 1,000 PSI and loader barely moved there is a leak path somewhere.

My suggestion if you have not done so is get a gauge and do some diagnostic work.

I don't have a gauge or anything to test it with.Guess i am gonna have to get one.Thanks

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts #8  
I will never understand people that will not spend a nickel on troubleshooting but throw hundreds of parts dollars down the toilet.

I will never understand people that will not spend a nickel on troubleshooting but throw hundreds of parts dollars down the toilet.

They don't give the diagnostic stuff away.Why spend hundreds of dollars on something you will use once and never again

/ New Holland TC30 hydraulics are driving me nuts #10  

Lol.......I hear ya, somehow money spent on troubleshooting is wasted:confused2:

OP, there is nothing wrong with hiring another set of eyes and ears with knowledge and test equipment. I have plenty of test equipment but my advice here would do you no good through a computer. In the end my guess is you will find it is something easy, but it may take outside help with experience.