New Holland T1510, no response from hydraulics and steering

/ New Holland T1510, no response from hydraulics and steering #1  

thelongacre

Tractor
New Holland T1510
Hi all, new user here. I have a NH T1510, it's a small 30 horse with a bucket and a few attachments and I don't use it very often. I handle only the very basics on it like fluid, filter and battery changes.
Both the steering and hydraulics are totally unresponsive. Wheel spins freely with no response, and the bucket doesn't move whatsoever. I changed both hydraulic filters last year and there should be plenty of fluid in there. I believe it's been a while since I changed the engine oil filter but otherwise maintenance is up to date.

Any obvious causes spring to mind? My guess is that there could be a hydro fluid leak that I don't know about, or maybe the hydro pump is shot?

/ New Holland T1510, no response from hydraulics and steering #2  
"Should be plenty of fluid in there" ----- step one is to verify the hydraulic oil is at the correct level. Pull the dipstick.

/ New Holland T1510, no response from hydraulics and steering #3  
"Should be plenty of fluid in there" ----- step one is to verify the hydraulic oil is at the correct level. Pull the dipstick.
x2! If there are any leaks and the tractor has not moved in some time, those leaks should show ample evidence where the tractor is standing.

/ New Holland T1510, no response from hydraulics and steering #4  
Second most likely possibly for that particular model would be a suction leak via a broken hydraulic filter support. Most likely caused by the hydraulic filter being struck by a fixed object.