New Holland Quick Attach

/ New Holland Quick Attach #1  

cop

Tractor
New Holland TC45
My NH tc 45 has a FEL with pin on bucket. I would like to put a quick attach on it. A local NH dealer wants almost 600 $ for it. Does anyone know of some after market manufactures?I doubt I could find a used one. Thanks for any help

/ New Holland Quick Attach #2  
$600? does that include the new bucket? that's a bargin.. buying Kubota QA adaptor and bucket next week.. Lots more than that!

James K0UA

/ New Holland Quick Attach
Does not. Just the adapter that goes on the loader. I planned on reworking the existing bucket.I know a good welder.

/ New Holland Quick Attach #4  
I was told around $900 for one for my 2120.

/ New Holland Quick Attach #5  
I put my QA adapter tractor side on my loader for around $400 several years ago. Since that time, the prices have gone up a bunch. There are aftermarket suppliers like Kasco (Kasco Uni-hitch), but I think you will find those about the same price as you were quoted. Kasco's MSRP prices are very expensive, about $835 for the New Holland adapter. If your price quote was an installed price, you may be able to save a few bucks by doing the installation yourself, but your price quoted is the going price these days.

The six hundred- was not installed. I will look around a little more,but i'll probably have to bite the bullet. I know that some adapters add a fair amount to the distance of the bucket from the front of the tractor. I'd like to keep that to a minimum.----Leverage problems.

/ New Holland Quick Attach #8  
I realize that this info may not apply to the case, but it may be good for reference. I am not familiar with how the QA's work on the TC series so it may not be the case. Years ago I put an ATI QA on my 2120 (probably over 15 years ago) and have always loved it because it always works and the lever is directly connected to the pins that lock the bucket on. For the last 8-9 years I have used a New Holland factory installed QA on my TN75D. Compared to the ATI, it is an awful design, it works but the locking pins are spring activated where you don't even have good access to the springs. If and when it jams (and it probably will), in my case I have spent hours/days trying to unjam the mechanism.

The engineer in me cringes every time I think of that design. Give me simple, give me ATI or equivalent.

For what it's worth

PS I think I paid over $1000 for my ATI conversion installed 15 or so years ago.

Andy

Thanks AndyMA. I have not personally seen the NH QA , but the ATI you speak of sounds like a much better deal. Positive movement. I am not familiar with the name ATI. Do they have a web site? Thanks, Cal

/ New Holland Quick Attach #10  
TBN has a dealer

Tractor Loader Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Hitchs

that has some of these. your right, not cheep. I saw some at
www.quickattach.com

there spendy also...