New Holland 2310

/ New Holland 2310 #1  

Jimmy Joe

Gold Member
I am looking at the 2310 the question is I haven't seen one in a shuttle shift. The hydro comes with telescopic links, tilt and telescoping wheel and swivel seat. I looked at Case and the shuttle shift does not include these options you can get the adjustable links but not the seat or the tilt wheel or floor mat. Is this true for the New Holland also. New Holland dealer says they are included on the New Holland shuttle, Case dealer says the Case and New Holland come down the same line and they are not included on either one. I am also looking at Agco tractors I can get a 40 hp with a mid mount pto. It is not offered on the 40 hp New Holland. Would it be a mistake to overlook this option. As with anything I like some of the features on each model. Tough decision right now.

/ New Holland 2310 #2  
Here is the NH description of the T2000 series ROPS economy tractors. If you look at the Operator's Area, you will see there is no padded mat and only one step on the left side. The Steering section also clearly says a fixed steering column. I think your NH dealer is incorrect and your Case dealer is right.

Attachments

• T2000ROPS.jpg
    T2000ROPS.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 267
   / New Holland 2310 #3  
Do you plan on doing finish mowing with this tractor? That's about the only thing I can think of that you'd need a mid PTO for.

That's a big tractor to be doing the lawn with.

I guess what I'm getting at is, after 30 hp, who cares about a mid PTO?

/ New Holland 2310
I was thinking more in the line of a snow blower. I have a gravel drive right now, but someday I may pave it then maybe a snow blower would be nice. I know i could use a rear blower but it just seems a front mount would be nicer.

/ New Holland 2310 #5  
I was thinking more in the line of a snow blower. I have a gravel drive right now, but someday I may pave it then maybe a snow blower would be nice. I know i could use a rear blower but it just seems a front mount would be nicer.

For sure. They are about two grand nicer. I'm still blowing snow in reverse for that reason.