New here New 3620

/ New here New 3620 #1  

Brute55

Tractor
Branson 3620
Hey everybody. New here and have enjoyed all of the post. I just took delivery of a 3620 this past Thursday and I’ll say so far I’m impressed. This thing is a beast.

/ New here New 3620 #2  
Welcome and Congratulation! Post pictures when you can. (y)

/ New here New 3620
581E4077-77C8-46C1-8E62-48C7BB73635B.jpeg

/ New here New 3620 #4  
Welcome to TBN...your bones and muscles will thanking you in years to come for purchasing. 👌

/ New here New 3620
Welcome to TBN...your bones and muscles will thanking you in years to come for purchasing. 👌
I believe it. I’ve always had a tractor and been around them but never owned one with a loader. (Ran a few of the families). Man had it helped me so much already. Sure enough nice in the west TN heat.

/ New here New 3620 #6  
Congrats on your new tractor!

Nice to see a much more common setup like on this side of the pond. R1 tires and a shuttle transmission.

/ New here New 3620
Congrats on your new tractor!

Nice to see a much more common setup like on this side of the pond. R1 tires and a shuttle transmission.
Yep, everyone likes what they like. Mine just happens to be the old style. I’m sure the hydros are great too tho.

/ New here New 3620 #8  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Congratulations on your new rig and enjoy the site.

/ New here New 3620 #9  
I too am a fan of the gear driven tractor. Congratulations on a nice machine.

/ New here New 3620
I’m just still amazed at how robust these things are built compared to most and a sure smooth machine. Of course we’ve always had wore out stuff. I appreciate all the replies.