new forum

/ new forum #1  

todda323

Bronze Member
Tractor
yanmar1700bd
hey guys nice to see you guys got finally got some room in here. any way I know maka and others saw a question i had in the "all other tractors section," but let me try to open the proverbial can of worms in a more respective forum. Basically i'm looking for some progress reports on tafe cost and dependability/parts availability. There is one dealer with in 50 miles or so and I don't think there are any montana dealers here in western Va (40 miles west of Charlottesville.) Any way the Montanas are impressive machines but the only thing i can find in the area even similar is Tafe.

/ new forum #2  
The LG manufactured Tafe or other? I don't know much about Tafe but if you have a question on LG manufactured tractors that Tafe has maybe I can be of assistance.

As for Montana goes you have several dealers in your neck of the woods I believe. I would call the guys at Ultra Touch in Bumpass. They have 15 or so in inventory and I met them at the dealer meeting. They are really nice folks.

You can talk to Rodney at 540-872-0236.

Thanks,
Maka

/ new forum #3  
I would love for you to come to our new business location and see the tractors we have in inventory. We are a full service dealer.

Thank you,

Rodney 540-872-0236

/ new forum #4  
Welomce new member!!!!!
Might help if you filled out on your personal page where you are at. It shows up over on the left under yur name whenever you post.

Welcome, enjoy!