New Farmalls

/ New Farmalls #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
Figured it was time for a new thread...
Saw a new CASE-IH Farmall at the fair yesterday. I don't recall the number designator, but it looked to be around 45 HP.
I need to come up with some good excuses to convince my wife WHY I would possibly need ANOTHER machine.The argument for keeping one a striclty LOADER tractor didn't fly too well. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ New Farmalls #2  
Green Rules. I have the DX 45 Farmall 45hp machine. I got it a month ago and I have 85 hrs on it already. It has impressed me very much. The loader strength and visibility is great. It is nice to see the tips of the forks when going into pallets. The hydro tranny is nice for lots of loader work with the loader control high low buttons it makes cycle times alot faster the my old machine. The bradco 509 backhoe is beefy and strong. gallery of my DX 45

/ New Farmalls
Very nice. I admit that I am jealous. My family owned strictly Farmalls until the late 70's. That when we got our first JD. Unfortunately, most of the old IH dealers are long gone from my area. I like NH or Fords, but they are few and far between too. Case IH makes a good product. I would rate them as good as Deere or Kubota.

/ New Farmalls #4  
Green,

I assume you realize that Case New Holland is one company, and that the Case IHs and New Hollands are the same machines except for paint, grille/headlights, and the NH SuperSteer option which is not available on the Case IH machines, yet.

/ New Farmalls
Yeah. I figured it out way back when I went to a CASE-IH dealer for parts and the package was labelled CNH. I still PREFER RED, but like I said, they're not around so much now. Thanks for the info. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New Farmalls #6  
Really nice tractor!!

One question: What brand is the auger? Loader mount would be the way to go...