New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #81  
So.... Does the seat have to come off?? Can everything be reached without a lot dissembling?

I guess I'll find out.

And..... What rear Aux Valve? Like I said, I guess I'll find out but it would be nice to know what I'm getting into beforehand

Has to come off

/ New CX2510! #82  
Has to come off
On the CX2510HST you do have to remove the seat and the plate below it. Then you can remove the tube between the joystick controller and your rear aux. And that is your tie in point for your third function or another spool function.

/ New CX2510! #83  
The only thing I don't like is the non-retractable seatbelt ...

I was surprised (annoyed) to find this also. The smaller CS is retractable as is the CK2610. I half wonder if they would bolt on...

Anyway I was really confused by your photos and your mounting of the Wesco, because I have a bracket that comes up above the bottom cushion, so mine would end up in a different location. Turns out it looks like Kioti has changed up their seats (mine's a gray color with Kioti label on the seatback):

1675750259680.png

1675750667167.png

Last edited:
   / New CX2510! #84  
The cx2510 has the same engine as the ck2610 unless I'm mistaken. Which is often.

But it has a 2-Range trans. Both tractors are heavy so I want to ask you about the power. Does it feel sluggish at all? How is it on hills? Pulling attachments??

It's heavier than most of its competition so -- Enquiring Minds and all that

thanks
I have a 2022 CX2510HST with almost 200 hours on it now. This CX Compact tractor replaces a 2014 CS2410HST Sub-Compact. Both are 25HP with a 1.1 & 1.7 liter engine respectively.

I felt the smaller machine had more power for size then the current CX does. But I wouldn't complain about it. The only place I really notice it, is when taking off in high range. In high range the motor drops 5-600 rpm when starting out.

But I understand that this motor has been downrated to avoid some emissions regulations in North America.

I've also seen a few YouTube videos on how to bring the motor back to 30-35 HP. It certainly involves voiding the warranty, maybe after the warranty is over I'll do that.

For now I'm not in a hurry, low range is fine with me. I'm in a hurry everywhere, except when I'm on my tractor.

That's when it's time to make it last as long as you can.

/ New CX2510!
Does anyone know the part number for this D ring and pin? I just found this missing on the other side and the arm flopping around.

PXL_20231030_165056889.jpg

/ New CX2510! #86  
The cx2510 has the same engine as the ck2610 unless I'm mistaken. Which is often.

But it has a 2-Range trans. Both tractors are heavy so I want to ask you about the power. Does it feel sluggish at all? How is it on hills? Pulling attachments??

It's heavier than most of its competition so -- Enquiring Minds and all that

thanks
I have a CX2510HST as well. And yes I feel sluggish when I'm in high range with a bucket full of aggregate. I do think this unit would benefit from a three range transmission.

I've heard there are ways to turn the pump up to 35 or even 40 HP. If I find a reputable source of information on how to do that I probably would. But for now I just leave it in low range almost exclusively. And in low range the tractor has enough power to run with authority.

First world problems I guess.