new conditioner rollers for a NH 116

/ new conditioner rollers for a NH 116 #1  

WTA

Platinum Member
I have a new holland 116 swivel tongue mower conditioner that I got well used a couple years ago. I've rebuilt everything on it but the rollers now. It needs them real bad. My windrows are pretty ugly and every now and then it throws a chunk of rubber off one of the rollers and bangs loud enough to wake the dead till I stop and cut off the peice flopping around.

I've checked the price with the dealer and it's 2400 for both new rollers. I know I saw a company online once that offered a reconditioning service for conditioner rollers but I can't find them now. They claimed to have a better chevron design than original. Anyone have any opinions on reconditioning them versus replacement? Or a good place to send mine off to?

/ new conditioner rollers for a NH 116 #2  
Molded rubber rolls have been coming apart since there inception. The nh-jd machines I think used the same manufacturer as they both come apart quite easily when they are used in fields with rocks, slate type being the worst. Kuhn and some of the others seem to stay together better.

We have never strayed from the manufacturers as you would think that they should be the best. This is not something that can be done in every town.

/ new conditioner rollers for a NH 116 #3  
I've heard excellent reviews of that company that recovers them. Can't find a link though.

/ new conditioner rollers for a NH 116 #4  
Circle C Equipment?