NEW BX DELIVERY CHECK LIST

/ NEW BX DELIVERY CHECK LIST #11  
Fortunately TBN existed when I took delivery of my new BX2660 years ago. The dealer was scheduled to meet me at my house, but arrived early. I was not yet home so they simply left the new tractor and I was never shown how to operate it. A week later I discovered the missing 12V adapter which they mailed to me. Google, YouTube, and the manuals also provided much needed instructions.

/ NEW BX DELIVERY CHECK LIST #12  
One thing to check on is the fluid level in the front axle. It is often low.

Sometimes it takes a few hours of use to get the lower reading. It will read OK at two hours but not at 6 hours. Seems common with all Kubotas for some reason.

Last edited:
   / NEW BX DELIVERY CHECK LIST #13  
On my 50 hour service we discovered two grease nipples that had never been touched, unsecured hoses rubbing on the back wheel, the front hose coupling bracket was mounted incorrectly and the front wheel pulled it off (the useless dealer said we must have torn it off on something we ran over).
Were not aware of the rocker pedal grease point until a friend with a similar machine told me about it.
Another dealer does my service work after the original one denied there were any problems, they found a few abd fixed them.

/ NEW BX DELIVERY CHECK LIST
Put ten hours on the machine since delivery. Mainly with the box blade. So far so good.