New Branson 5520 - Hazards stuck on after rain/snow

/ New Branson 5520 - Hazards stuck on after rain/snow #1  
Tractor
Branson 5520
I have a new Branson 5520 that I got 2 days ago, it has 4 hours on it. We been getting snow and rain the past 2 days up here in the NC mountains. I store it in a pole barn with a roof that leaks some water, but is far better than out in the elements. This afternoon I went out to feed some of our laying flock and noticed the hazards were flashing on the new Branson while it was sitting in the barn.

If I turn on the headlights then the hazards quit flashing, and they stay on just like a headlight. If I turn off all the lights the hazards begin flashing again.

I've pushed the hazard button on the right side of the seat and that does nothing. Any thoughts as to causes for this? I reckon it's a relay somewhere that might have gotten water on it, but with only 4 hours experience on this tractor I ain't got a clue where to start digging around at. Debating disconnecting the battery for now...

Appreciate any input you'ns have. God Bless.

/ New Branson 5520 - Hazards stuck on after rain/snow #2  
I have a new Branson 5520 that I got 2 days ago, it has 4 hours on it. We been getting snow and rain the past 2 days up here in the NC mountains. I store it in a pole barn with a roof that leaks some water, but is far better than out in the elements. This afternoon I went out to feed some of our laying flock and noticed the hazards were flashing on the new Branson while it was sitting in the barn.

If I turn on the headlights then the hazards quit flashing, and they stay on just like a headlight. If I turn off all the lights the hazards begin flashing again.

I've pushed the hazard button on the right side of the seat and that does nothing. Any thoughts as to causes for this? I reckon it's a relay somewhere that might have gotten water on it, but with only 4 hours experience on this tractor I ain't got a clue where to start digging around at. Debating disconnecting the battery for now...

Appreciate any input you'ns have. God Bless.
I would disconnect the battery for now and call your dealer. If it can’t last through 4 hours and some damp weather it seems you might have a warranty problem.

/ New Branson 5520 - Hazards stuck on after rain/snow
Thanks tractorsam.
For others that may come across this:

I got the hazards to quit by tapping on the switch housing with my finger. This morning, with the hazards still off, the tractor started clicking almost as if a solenoid was getting signal. I talked to my dealer this morning and they recommended disconnecting the hazard switch as they think it's causing the rest of the issues.

/ New Branson 5520 - Hazards stuck on after rain/snow #4  
Thanks tractorsam.
For others that may come across this:

I got the hazards to quit by tapping on the switch housing with my finger. This morning, with the hazards still off, the tractor started clicking almost as if a solenoid was getting signal. I talked to my dealer this morning and they recommended disconnecting the hazard switch as they think it's causing the rest of the issues.
I’m glad you’ve got at least a temporary resolution. Way too many electrics on a new tractor to ignore issues like this early on. I hope your dealer can help you out.