New Blue 7520

/ New Blue 7520 #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
OK guys, don't be too hard on me, I had to go <font color="blue">blue</font>. Long story and we don't need to go there at this time. I looked at Massey, Mahindra, Kubota, New Holland, John Deere for more than 2 years. Ended up looking at New Holland and Mahindra when I was finally able to buy. Deciding factors for me, New Holland, lots of electronics (not so good for me), Mahindra, fewer electronic things, (less is better for me). Anyway, I put some pictures up in the photo section, let me know what you think.

/ New Blue 7520 #2  
Good looking machine. I didn't realize Mahindra had any other colors. The flat surfaces on my little 5005 have faded to the point of being the prettiest color of pink you ever saw.

/ New Blue 7520 #3  
what the @#$#@$ a blue mahindra? Wonder why they would do that. Seems to be a contradiction in brand recognition. Nice red bucket on blue tractor. Oh well, the color doesn't make it operate any different does it.

How did you happen to come across a blue one? Congrats on a great machine!

/ New Blue 7520 #4  
Oh, I can just hear it.... "do you have a blue one or one of the ole red ones?". Oh no.

/ New Blue 7520 #5  
The 7520 is the best looking tractor on the market.

HOWEVER - WHAT IS UP WITH THE BLUE? !?!?

Is this a new option or is Mahindra re-branding themselves?

/ New Blue 7520 #6  
I was thinking more along the lines of JINMAs. They come in every color you can imagine. I hope Mahindra doesn't go this way. Hopefully this is a custom job and limited in scope.

(nothing against JINMAs here, I like em, you know what I mean)

/ New Blue 7520
No, the blue paint is not from Mahindra. My dealer painted it for me to make the sale. When we were going over all the prices my salesman could sense I was a little hesitant. He asked what was wrong? I told him that the prices were fine, I just wasn't sure if I could stand looking out over a red hood for hours at a time, you see I don't really care for the color <font color="red"> red. </font> He said is that all that is stopping you? Yes, I replied. Then we will paint it for you, what color do you want it ? Well, the rest is history, good & bad.

/ New Blue 7520 #9  
As you can all see I have been around TBN for a long time now... so am I losing my mind or what? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I CANNOT find any pics of this. *LOL* I wanna SEE IT! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ New Blue 7520 #10  
*shakin head* I was in the wrong photo section... I stil can't believe what I see.... *LOL* Looks great though!