New B3200 Owner

/ New B3200 Owner #1  

David Devuono

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B4200\MF 135\Kubota B3200
Picked up a new to me, 2011 Kubota B3200. It has 78 hrs on the clock and as it was used by a dealer, I got it as a demo model with full Kubota warranty (IE powertrain to Feb 2016). It priced out the same as a 2013 Mahindra Max28XL Shuttle (gear), but the HST will be better for the wife and I will have to learn to love it. No worries about putting the first ding on it, cause it has a few. Now just have to wait till next weekend when I can get it up to camp and move some snow. There is not a lot of clearance for chains on this model.

Attachments

• Kubota.jpg
    Kubota.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 342
   / New B3200 Owner #2  
Congratulations on the tractor.

/ New B3200 Owner #4  
I would add some fluid in the rear tires or some other weight to the back because these are light with a FEL, I put 156 hrs on mine before I traded up on a mx last yr. They are great on fuel, plenty of power too.i3gPictures 039.jpg

Last edited:
   / New B3200 Owner
I will probably go with a weight box and use my Box blade for now. Later hope to build a subframe for my 3pth Backhoe. I believe I read in the manual where they don't recommend tire balast with a Backhoe option.

/ New B3200 Owner #6  
I will probably go with a weight box and use my Box blade for now. Later hope to build a subframe for my 3pth Backhoe. I believe I read in the manual where they don't recommend tire balast with a Backhoe option.

You will like the B3200. Filled tires are the way to go. I do have a Backhoe on mine about 75% of the time and always leave the tires loaded.

/ New B3200 Owner #7  
Congrats on the tractor.

/ New B3200 Owner #8  
I have a 2011 B3300SU with a B77 BH. My R4's are loaded & I installed 2" wheel spacers from Bro-Tek on the rears to accommodate tire chains if I decide to pull the trigger on chains. Have fun! Mine only had 19.6 hours on it when I found it on Tractorhouse.

/ New B3200 Owner #9  
congrates on the kubota

/ New B3200 Owner
I did wip together a weight box. Just a bag of sand and some "barbells" in it now but the plan is to fill it half full of cement and leave room to carry my chainsaw stuff around.

Attachments

• DSCN8170.jpg
    DSCN8170.jpg
    972.7 KB · Views: 292