New 75A fuel delivery concern

/ New 75A fuel delivery concern #1  

guzzleBob

Tractor
Case IH 75A; Kabota MX 5100
I have concerns that there may be a fuel pump or restriction issue that I have recently noticed. The tractor has 140 hours now.

The glass filter bowl empties to 1/2 level when the tractor is started and stays at 1/2 to 1/3 level until the engine is stopped when it then fills to the top.
My concern is that with this screen filter, could it be sucking air to the injector pump which would be damaging to the injectors. I have replaced the glass bowl screen element and both spin on fuel cartridges with no change and even blown compressed air into the tank in case there may be a restriction clogging up the tank inlet.

Is this normal for a 75A to see this on the pre-filter screen or should it be full all the time?

/ New 75A fuel delivery concern #2  
I have concerns that there may be a fuel pump or restriction issue that I have recently noticed. The tractor has 140 hours now.

The glass filter bowl empties to 1/2 level when the tractor is started and stays at 1/2 to 1/3 level until the engine is stopped when it then fills to the top.
My concern is that with this screen filter, could it be sucking air to the injector pump which would be damaging to the injectors. I have replaced the glass bowl screen element and both spin on fuel cartridges with no change and even blown compressed air into the tank in case there may be a restriction clogging up the tank inlet.

Is this normal for a 75A to see this on the pre-filter screen or should it be full all the time?
I don’t have a 75A, but if it is not stumbling or missing there is no air. If you are WOT and the bowl is still 1/2 full I would not worry. If it cannot perform at WOT then there is a problem

/ New 75A fuel delivery concern
I was able to seed 45 acres with winter wheat (6ft no till drill) this fall without noticing any issues. I just don't remember the bowl level when I first used it. The fuel is sucked from the tank just like the Kabota that I have where the Kabota glass filter is always full. The only difference is that the Kabota's glass bowl is lower than the tank where the Case is located near the top of the tank.

Thanks for the response.

/ New 75A fuel delivery concern #4  
Both My M9's, the bowl is well above the top of the saddle tanks and they both do exactly the same thing under load or elevated RPM that yours does. has not effected mine in anyway ever. I ignore it.