New 4020

/ New 4020 #1  

snoboy

Silver Member
Tractor
04' Branson 4020
OK, I know I'm brand new here but I just gotta tell you guys. I am now the proud owner of a brand new Branson 4020 w/ BL20 loader and 7620 backhoe. It will be delivered next week, cause we're waiting on the next shipment of backhoes. I'm sure I'll be hanging around here a bunch. I have a lot of land work to do and full time snow removal in the winter. I have been using an Ariens 3612 walk-behind for 3yrs. and its going to be nice to be able to sit on my butt now and do 6' at a pass vs. 3'. Bye for now . Mike

/ New 4020 #2  
snoboy, welcome to the gang. Good choice. I had to respond to your post , since I have the same set-up. Let us know where you are located, etc. . I hope you enjoy your rig as much as I have mine. I use it every chance I get. It is such a great asset for taking care of the small farm. You will find the BH to be very useful. This past weekend my wife got onto a yard cleaning kick, and we tackled some overgrown areas next to the yard. Got rid of some multiflora rose, some old rocks from the flowerbed, and did some trimming of some tree limbs and brush. It was an easy job to load the fel and haul it off. On my way home from work tonight, I saw a guy mowing a pasture with what looked to be a nice, new rig. Yep, another branson. This time looked to be a 2810 with a fel. From the shiny look of the tractor, and seeing the guy's teeth shining from 100 yrds....I'd say he was having a good time. Just a warning....the wait for the tractor to be delivered is a killer !! I hope it goes quickly for your sake. Keep us updated.

sassafraspete