3-Point Hitch New 3110d owner - whining noise from transmission, 3 point not staying up

/ New 3110d owner - whining noise from transmission, 3 point not staying up #41  
No, proper adjustment is 1/2-5/8", I prefer 1/2 or even less, but must be some or it will slip. The less clearance the easier the trans will engage and shift.

/ New 3110d owner - whining noise from transmission, 3 point not staying up #42  
Here are the photos of the filter and inside the housing and of the clutch adjustment

Amazon Drive
I saw the photos but also noticed Hello [my personal name] since I was also logged into Amazon at the time. I didn't know it could do that. Do you get a list of who viewed those?

As for the photos, obviously time to clean the screen and swap fluid. I like your idea of running for a few days then draining again.

If its still apart now - I like Clemson's suggestion of simply pouring diesel in the top and letting it float the crud out the bottom. If you have something like a baby-botle brush to scrub the bottom while flushing, that would help too. But I wouldn't try to start it and circulate diesel through the internal passages, too much chance of clogging something.

/ New 3110d owner - whining noise from transmission, 3 point not staying up #43  
As for clutch pedal adjustment - look at this Hoye diagram of a similar model. CLUTCH: Yanmar Tractor Parts

When you press the pedal, #18 moves 17, 14, 15 forward to depress the fingers on #10. Proper clutch pedal adjustment leaves a tiny space between 15 and 10 so that 15 (a bearing) isn't spinning all the time, but only when you need the clutch depressed. As Norm said, around a half inch at the pedal is right to get this clearance. Be sure there is some clearance. You can hear that bearing spin up as it touches the fingers on #10, it should be silent when it isn't revolving. (#15 will wear out and get noisy if it is adjusted too tight and is spinning all the time). If there's no clearance this could possibly be the source of the noise you hear with the clutch out. It is worth investigating.

/ New 3110d owner - whining noise from transmission, 3 point not staying up #44  
Interesting looking crud on the filter.... looks like dirt!

/ New 3110d owner - whining noise from transmission, 3 point not staying up #45  
I was thinking the crud was odd too. Looks like mildew in the thumbnail size of the pic