New 2638 HST CAB (Canada)

/ New 2638 HST CAB (Canada) #1  

sspenst

Bronze Member
Tractor
2019 Mahindra 2638 HST CAB w/Loader, 2 sets Rear Aux Hydraulics,Mid PTO, Cruise, Trailer Socket
Just thought i would throw out to you guys here in Canada what us Canadians are paying roughly...
I'm Upgrading From my 2014 Mahindra 3016 Shuttle w/425 Hours with Loader, 1 set Rear Remotes,MID-PTO R4 Tires
To a New Mahindra 2638 HST CAB Loader w/ 2 Sets Rear Remotes,MID PTO, Trailer Socket, Cruise Kit, Rim guard in Rears, R4 Tires.
i am installing the True Third Function (which i have brand new components i already bought but didn't install on my 3016 which will work on this one! :thumbsup:)
on the loader my self as Mahindra's 3rd function is a Diverter kit and i don't want that.

I'm financing straight across with DLL (used to be agri credit) as before. Over 7 years.
Monthly Payment for me is $555 + 35 Insurance.
the 2638 with my configuration is $47871 after taxes @2.99% over 84 months...
keeping all my attachments and implements :)
getting $13100 for my 3016 less my existing loan payout.(few minor plastic pieces and seat (2 splits) we deducted that i cracked......:thumbdown: but **** happens...)
all done on paper. all approved! hopefully get to bring it home next weekend (sept long weekend). pulling from another dealer + install of optional components.
obviously if you have the cash there's the cash price but financing is different ball game....
not doing comparisons just providing information to those who are looking to buy in canada, specifically BC lol.

/ New 2638 HST CAB (Canada) #2  
Just thought i would throw out to you guys here in Canada what us Canadians are paying roughly...
I'm Upgrading From my 2014 Mahindra 3016 Shuttle w/425 Hours with Loader, 1 set Rear Remotes,MID-PTO R4 Tires
To a New Mahindra 2638 HST CAB Loader w/ 2 Sets Rear Remotes,MID PTO, Trailer Socket, Cruise Kit, Rim guard in Rears, R4 Tires.
i am installing the True Third Function (which i have brand new components i already bought but didn't install on my 3016 which will work on this one! :thumbsup:)
on the loader my self as Mahindra's 3rd function is a Diverter kit and i don't want that.

I'm financing straight across with DLL (used to be agri credit) as before. Over 7 years.
Monthly Payment for me is $555 + 35 Insurance.
the 2638 with my configuration is $47871 after taxes @2.99% over 84 months...
keeping all my attachments and implements :)
getting $13100 for my 3016 less my existing loan payout.(few minor plastic pieces and seat (2 splits) we deducted that i cracked......:thumbdown: but **** happens...)
all done on paper. all approved! hopefully get to bring it home next weekend (sept long weekend). pulling from another dealer + install of optional components.
obviously if you have the cash there's the cash price but financing is different ball game....
not doing comparisons just providing information to those who are looking to buy in canada, specifically BC lol.

How much of that is taxes? I'm trying to figure out what the price for comparison be but taxes can skew it a lot.

/ New 2638 HST CAB (Canada)
5%gst & 7% pst.... basically my trade covers the taxes... i could have went to AB and only pay 5% gst but soon as you register it here in bc they got their hands out....😒 doesnt really matter how you go about it really. All that matters is we enjoy our equipment lol

To clarify now that i got it home, Taxes i paid are $3725... in the end over 84months it's 45,000ish

/ New 2638 HST CAB (Canada) #5  
To clarify now that i got it home, Taxes i paid are $3725... in the end over 84months it's 45,000ish

Looks like that's about $34,000 USD. I think the cabbed ones here in New England are right about $30,000 USD so considering the distance and additional freight cost and the add-ons you got (extra remotes, mid PTO, Cruise Kit, and Rim Guard) you are probably paying pretty close to what it would be here.

And WOW....they really hose you hard on the taxes don't they!

Yeah we sure do pay the tax! Nothing is made here... But I give up worrying / complaining about the taxes... Too much stress. Besides we wouldn't have paved roads and what not without it anyway....
I was just really happy with the trade in value and awesome experience with the dealer I bought from!👌😀