New 1710 on the way

/ New 1710 on the way #21  
Wow that looks great. Which forks are they? and also the rear blade?

I bought the forks and attachment on palletforks.com (go figure....it used to be Titan products....I have so much from their site...great deals)

I bought the rear blade at auction for $150 I think, it was a 7' super heavy duty blade, I cut down and installed a higher back. Recently added hydraulic swing control on it as well. It does a great job (I have a 125lb weight on my mower deck arms, filled tires, and an extra 125lb weight, plus me, when pushing snow....no chains needed.) I used horse mat for concrete protection, but switching to Delrin or some poly this winter I think. Here is a video before hydraulic swing, and making it taller, only about 3" of snow that time. Snow Plow Back Blade Massey GC1710 snow removal - YouTube

/ New 1710 on the way
As promised, my apologies for the messy garage, but I don稚 have a lot of time for housekeeping. D43B13A5-DE22-41B2-BD38-CF966094436B.jpeg
I have a few issues which I will post on in owning and operating.

/ New 1710 on the way #23  
He did and based off his recommendation I went with the same setup. Its great. Im glad i splurged for it as i change from bucket to forks OFTEN. You can also put the forks on the 3pt as well. Extra bonus

There is a user here (Axlehub) and I believe he has the SSQA on his Massey GC. If I recall correctly, he bought some items from mytractortools.com to fit it.

2+ acres is a great fit for the GC1710. I use mine on a property like that, and at another property just under 100 acres. It does a great job wherever it goes.