Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #31  
You guys saying shoot the dog are a bunch of ass holes. Dont take it out on the dog for the owners inability to own a dog...take it out on the owner. It's not like the dog is attacking you or your pets.

I would gather the **** up and smear in behind the handle on there mail box every time..or some where else there guaranteed to make a mess of it.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #32  
You guys saying shoot the dog are a bunch of ass holes. Dont take it out on the dog for the owners inability to own a dog...take it out on the owner. It's not like the dog is attacking you or your pets.

I would gather the **** up and smear in behind the handle on there mail box every time..or some where else there guaranteed to make a mess of it.
Calm down there, Cletus!
We ain't a talkin 'bout killin sumbodies best friend.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #33  
take it out on the owner.
Shoot the owner then...lol Just do it discretely. Out here it's 100% legal to shoot stray dogs as well as other destructive vermin, including Yotes and no season either.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #34  
Hopefully wear latex gloves....lol IMO, nothing smells worse that dog poop.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #35  
Don't shoot a dog with a BB.

I guess it comes down to the person. Some people can't stand this type of stuff to the point of obsession and others have other more pressing things to worry about. I guess I'm glad this wouldn't even register on the worry item for me.

They're animals, they use poo as a way to communicate.

Ask yourself, if lying on your death bed...would this occupy your thoughts? If no, don't worry about it.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #36  
Shoot the owner then...lol Just do it discretely. Out here it's 100% legal to shoot stray dogs as well as other destructive vermin, including Yotes and no season either.

Here too, but that doesn't mean you do it.

I bet your neighbors love you.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #37  
Animal control in farm country?

Define farm country? Here I am zoned AG. My next door neighbors are all rural residential. We both are considered "farm country".

Animal control works on both our properties, I guess it is a local thing.

They even help round up wayward cows on the road, as do the Police.

And yes, they do take care of dog issues.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #38  
One of my own dogs refused to leave my shoes alone when they were on my porch. Every day she would take them and chew them. I tried toys, chew treats, scolding, rolled up newspapers, you name it. I finally had enough and hooked up my electric fence charger to a piece of folded up hardware cloth and put a piece of aluminum sheet metal under them. When that spark hit her nose I heard her yelp from inside the house. She left my shoes alone for years after that and has only grabbed them a few times since. I would run a hot wire where they're coming across my property line, I would bet they would sniff it and get a good correction.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #39  

They're animals, they use poo as a way to communicate.

I just found this, funny.

So what is the dog trying to tell you. It's HIS property? Or something else? :)

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #40  
I just found this, funny.

So what is the dog trying to tell you. It's HIS property? Or something else? :)

Usually it's a way to define territory or to attract a mate.

The dog is communicating, the human is just not listening.