NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A)

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A)
I went with my gut and put the money down on a Kioti RX7320 for a deal I couldn't pass up. Kioti dealer offered more $$$ on my trade than anyone else could so the dollars made sense! It gets delivered next weekend so hopefully it's a good tractor to us! I did go with the RX7320 over the RX6620 and got a little bigger than the bare minimum I needed since I plan on keeping this next one a LONG time!

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #12  
I went with my gut and put the money down on a Kioti RX7320 for a deal I couldn't pass up. Kioti dealer offered more $$$ on my trade than anyone else could so the dollars made sense! It gets delivered next weekend so hopefully it's a good tractor to us! I did go with the RX7320 over the RX6620 and got a little bigger than the bare minimum I needed since I plan on keeping this next one a LONG time!
4 bros in Royce City ??

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A)
4 bros in Royce City ??
4 bros is a good dealer. They sold me the tractor that I'm trading in but couldn't find me a RX6620 or a RX7320 open station so I had to have mine shipped in by another dealer who had it in stock - it shows up this weekend. If they could have gotten the unit I was looking for, 4 bros was definitely the dealer I wanted to buy from since they are the closest Kioti dealer to me. Would buy from them again & will still go there for svc on my 7320 when it needs it.

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #14  
Texas Digger, sure you will enjoy the new tractor. Something I learned was to decide on what implements I needed or wanted and decided on them. Then took the hp needed for them for my need to decide upon the tractor or pickup needed. Will not always be the nail on the head hit but worked well for me. Wish I had started out with first tractor knowing to do that.

Forgot to ask on the spraying of the trees: could you not spot spray the trees and not affect the grass? Then I am a person who has never had great success with killing trees with herbicides. If you will be baling the hay you need to be left with a level ground and digging holes don't settle very quickly. Only brand I can think of is Brown, they make a rough cut mower that might cut those trees for you very well. There are also some implements that have a heavy blade on them that saws the trees I think at grade of just below grade level. Have seen the saw one used to cut stumps off for rough cut mowing. You might find a rental company on one and at same time it might be cost effective to hire someone with the needed set up. I have family in Texas' hill country. Understand the fight with the trees.

Last edited:
kthompson I wish I had done more research before buying my 1st one. Chalked the loss off as a learning expense!! The 7320 should definitely get the job done.. I dont have a grubber or post jaws yet so today I pulled my first mesquite tree out of the ground with the new tractor just tight-wrapping chain around the tree and bucket... The ground is still damp and this tree was one I had tried and failed to uproot with my old 35hp. The new 7320 pulled it up and out like melted butter along with about 6-7 ft of the taproots under it!!

I actually talked to a friend today who has a stump grinder so I think that should make quick work of the bigger trees and then will just have to box-blade over the remains to level it all back out. It's all a work in progress but I am definitely looking forward to ripping every single mesquite on my property out of existence and sending them back to the hell from whence they came!! I hate mesquite trees if you can't tell!

Attached last pic of the 3510 when they dropped off the 7320 - didn't realize my lense was blurry but it was the only pic I got with David & Goliath side by side!

Attachments

• 20210328_153548.jpg
    20210328_153548.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 98
Just realized I had posted my final decision on another thread but wanted to past my final decision from original post on 3/22/21: I went with my gut and put the money down on a Kioti RX7320 for a deal I couldn't pass up. Kioti dealer offered more $$$ on my trade than anyone else could so the dollars made sense! It gets delivered next weekend so hopefully it's a good tractor to us! I did go with the RX7320 over the RX6620 and got a little bigger than the bare minimum I needed since I plan on keeping this next one a LONG time! I liked the buddy seat on the work master, but it wasn't an option on the open station I was looking at in my price range.