Need tool forum

/ Need tool forum #1  

downsizingnow48

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B21
The new country cooking forum is great. Now we need a tool forum. TBN folk have a lot of experience and wisdom to offer on tools let's give it a home!

/ Need tool forum #3  
While on the topic of new forums...IMO what is needed is an "off topic" forum...i.e., nothing to do with tractors etc.,etc...

Most either post in "related topics" but a majority of the posts are not even closely related to tractors or other related forums etc. (don't ask me why people think it's a catchall)...others use the "rural living" forum which is often a stretch to relate...

/ Need tool forum #4  
While on the topic of new forums...IMO what is needed is an "off topic" forum...i.e., nothing to do with tractors etc.,etc...

Most either post in "related topics" but a majority of the posts are not even closely related to tractors or other related forums etc. (don't ask me why people think it's a catchall)...others use the "rural living" forum which is often a stretch to relate...

I thought that the general but unpublished rule on TBN was that after about the 10th post all threads could be treated as "off topic".

Seems the front porch is the perfect place to discuss anything.

/ Need tool forum #5  
I thought that the general but unpublished rule on TBN was that after about the 10th post all threads could be treated as "off topic".
Back in the early days of the Internet and even before with dial up message boards (when bandwidth was everything)...posting an off topic message was considered taboo and for some serious boards it could get you banned...
Back then even when it was occasionally tolerated posting an off topic message ALWAYS started with the "O/T" notation...

/ Need tool forum #6  
I usually post my rambling posts in the Rural Forum. I suppose it helps in that I live Rural.... but I view that as sort of the 'catch all' forum.

/ Need tool forum #9  
Yes I agree, tool forum

/ Need tool forum #10  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.