Need to lift my tractor

/ Need to lift my tractor #1  

draku007

Tractor
Kubota L3300
I have few projects I would like to tackle this year on my Kubota L3300 (2610 lbs weight) and need to lift the rear of the tractor with backhoe on it (additional 500lbs). I’ll need to drain my hydraulic fluid (replacing bearings and seals) so can’t use backhoe and front loader to lift it.
What floor jack and jack stands will I need for the job?

/ Need to lift my tractor #2  
Just use the backhoe and loader and support it with wood blocks or jack stands.

/ Need to lift my tractor #3  
I have few projects I would like to tackle this year on my Kubota L3300 (2610 lbs weight) and need to lift the rear of the tractor with backhoe on it (additional 500lbs). I’ll need to drain my hydraulic fluid (replacing bearings and seals) so can’t use backhoe and front loader to lift it.

1 Ton = 2000 pounds.
Your weights as given by you equals 3110, 110 pounds over 1.5 Tons.

This is total weight if you were lifting the entire tractor at once. However, you will most likely lift one axle at a time with the rear being heavier.
2 ton jack and stands is overkill, or a good safety margin, just be sure it is all stable prior to crawling under it.

/ Need to lift my tractor #5  
   / Need to lift my tractor #6  
hydraulics are way too unsafe to risk your life on!. they can and have all of a sudden let go, and either severely injured or killed the person under it!. use either jack stands or 4x4s so it can't come down on you!.. make sure it's sturdy!.. but, yes, it's better to have someone that has done this before to do it!.

/ Need to lift my tractor #8  
I agree too. Without resources and experience, I wouldn't advise it.

4X4s are for a garden tractor! More like 12X12s!

We have had recalls on Chinesium jackstands here. I would hardly trust any of them with my safety.

Last edited:
   / Need to lift my tractor #9  
I agree too. Without resources and experience, I wouldn't advise it.

4X4s are for a garden tractor! More like 12X12s!

We have had recalls on Chinesium jackstands here. I would hardly trust any of them with my safety.

I don’t trust any of the flimsy jack stands. I have some 12 ton ones that I trust but otherwise I use wood blocks. I’ve been known to cut a 18” diameter firewood round to the proper length to use.

/ Need to lift my tractor #10  
Wheel bearing and seals?
So you could do one side at a time?