Need Some Tiller Advice

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #11  
That concoction makes me hungry for barbeque.

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #12  
N;o worry about varmits just use some water, dish soap, vinegar,
hot peppers, cayenne pepper put in blender and spray some plants
when they first come up it only takes one bite and they don't seem to want to come back for seconds

if you have a strawberry bed when the flowers start buy some red
marbles and scatter them in the strawberry bed and the birds will
not bother the strawberries are they are too hard

willy

That concoction makes me hungry for barbeque.
Sorry, this concoction.

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #13  
I till a 24x40 approx. with a small 3 pt. tiller and it does a wonderful job. Once done you store it for the year. Then it is hand tiller a couple times after that until plants get in the way... If that is all the tilling you will ever have I would get a rear tine hand tiller. I hear they are good.

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #14  
I till a 24x40 approx. with a small 3 pt. tiller and it does a wonderful job. Once done you store it for the year. Then it is hand tiller a couple times after that until plants get in the way... If that is all the tilling you will ever have I would get a rear tine hand tiller. I hear they are good.
Did you know a Thomas Higgins in Beaver Dam?

willy

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #16  
I came from Fond du Lac Wisconsin to Texas. In 1982 all the companies laid off personnel and there was more people unemployed
that the pop of the town. I would not go on welfare so did some praying
and made some phone calls and came to Texas got here on Friday & Monday I was working. Prayer works! Now if you pray to win the lottery
forget it. Pray for something that will help you or your friends or someone that is having health problems.

willy

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #17  
Git-R-Done see what you can do with your tractor:

willy

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #18  
I till my two neighbors gardens with my 235 and a 5 foot tractor-supply tiller I bought used.
The one up above is Harry's about 30 x 25 and Daryls is 20 feet by 60 to 70 long twice a year each. Dont seem to have any problems, my old neighbor (pasted on)has an old 4 foot Woods tiller with a small JD855 and both garden owners think mine does a much better job.
We did have a garden for years but Deb wanted a flower garden, so that was turned into hers. Now we have raised bed gardens. Very easy to hand till, but I might just get the Mantis out after a new carb is installed.

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #19  
Get the 3pt tiller....you will find, as soon as people find out you got it....Hey, do you till gardens....30 $40 not a bad gig....I'm not greedy...
I till, then take my hoe and draw a row and plant...then till another row....very few foot prints

/ Need Some Tiller Advice #20  
I have a tiller 72 inch forward rotating tines
works great powered by PTO. I have a few
weeds and some grass coming up so will have
to till another 4 or 5 times to kill all weeds/grass.
I would also recommend the 3pt very easy to
use and its also very easy to attach with the 3pt

willy