Need Parts - Ford 515 Sickle Mower

/ Need Parts - Ford 515 Sickle Mower #1  

GreenWannabe

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 Kioti DK45SE, 1994 JD LX176
My Son-in-Law bought a 515 at auction a couple of weeks ago, and ordered operator and parts manuals on the internet for it. When we got the manuals, we learned that we were missing the pull bar (also called the breakback assembly), part number 242240. Messicks couldn't help us, and Walt's Tractors had sold their last one the week before we called them. We haven't been able to locate any other sources on the internet. If we can't find one, the mower will have to go back to the auction in October.

Would appreciate any help in locating one.

/ Need Parts - Ford 515 Sickle Mower #2  
Never mind....posted a link to Walts Tractors, then saw in your post that they sold the last one

/ Need Parts - Ford 515 Sickle Mower #3  
Post a free "want to buy" ad on TractorHouse TractorHouse.com | Used Tractors For Sale: John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Kubota.. Third itam down, in the menu in red at the left side of the page. You'll need to register, and make an account, adding contact info. Add the part number, and description which you have. If any salvage yards have one, they will contact you by phone.

Depending on when you place the ad, I've gotten response anywhere from within an hour, to 36 hours at the very latest. Don't necessarily jump on the first one, because prices can vary between salvage dealers, and distance shipping.

/ Need Parts - Ford 515 Sickle Mower
Post a free "want to buy" ad on TractorHouse TractorHouse.com | Used Tractors For Sale: John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Kubota.. Third itam down, in the menu in red at the left side of the page. You'll need to register, and make an account, adding contact info. Add the part number, and description which you have. If any salvage yards have one, they will contact you by phone.

Depending on when you place the ad, I've gotten response anywhere from within an hour, to 36 hours at the very latest. Don't necessarily jump on the first one, because prices can vary between salvage dealers, and distance shipping.

DJ, thank you for your response. I had not thought of TractorHouse, didn't even know they had free "want to buy" ads.

Fred

/ Need Parts - Ford 515 Sickle Mower #5  
You bet..!!