Insurance Need Kubota Insurance in Canada

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada #11  
Keep looking Someone will ensure anything. I could buy insurance on a pile of rocks if i wanted to and spent the money. Think of all those singers who you hear of insuring their voice for millions or actresses insuring their face or legs or body and so on for millions. A simple $25 k tractor should be easy. I could insure my $2k boat if i wanted to but the insurance premium did not warrent it after 4 years or so i would pay what the boat is worth.

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada
Most of the wife's family are farmers around here. i asked a bunch of them, they all deal with the same agent. He won't touch me because i am not a registered farm or business.

As for the pile of rocks, i agree and can't figure this out.

BTW the loader is for moving a few piles of rocks.

Kakabeka

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada #13  
My 7040 is insured by Kubota.

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada #14  
We have had similar problems getting all our assets insured. The off grid log home with a wood stove, etc. oh and a Kubota L3710. We eventually found that Pembridge would insure our home but they would not do our car and our truck. So two insurance companies it is.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Lawyers and Insurance companies will destroy this world.

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada #16  
I am purchasing a Kubota B2620 FEL and MMM, but am having trouble getting insurance. This is for personal work around my property. My current insurance company will insure any make except Kubota, can anyone help me out?

PM me

kakabeka

KTAC Insurance Agency

Doesn't get any better or affordable. One phone call and a debit card will do the trick in 10 minutes or less.

My homeowners rider will not cover off-site or transport incidents.

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada
We have about 30 acres, and don't want to register as a farm quite yet.

Kakabeka

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada #19  
We have about 30 acres, and don't want to register as a farm quite yet.

Kakabeka

No registration required. This is not a Revenue Canada classification. This is not a business registration. This is an insurance classification based solely on your property zoning. Minimum requirement in Canada is typically RR5 (rural residential 5 acre) zoning. You have 30 acres and are probably zoned higher then RR5. Check your local zoning office. You should immediately qualify as a hobby farm based on your property size and zoning. You will then be able to get the coverages afforded to rural as opposed to residential home owners.

Read here:

CFI - Farm Protection Insurance

/ Need Kubota Insurance in Canada #20  
Was there any explanation as to why Kubota is the only brand they will not insure? I just can not figure out that part. It would seem that a John Deere would be as expensive to repair as a Kubota. It would also seem that Kubota of Canada would be interested in knowing why they are discriminated against. I can see how if insurance was not available for just that brand a new buyer might well chose a different brand.

MarkV