NEED Help Quick

/ NEED Help Quick #1  

jray

Tractor
Shibaura 4x4 SD1840
Hey Guys I'm going to look at a Shibura SD1840 4x4 tomorrow. Itcomes with a bush hawg, and a back blade. the guys wants $3200.00 for it. I looked at a website and the price os comparable. What is acceptable hours on this size tractor what should I look for. The guy also said that it is a single cylinder I believe hes wrong it has to be atleats 2 cyl anyway this is a privat guy selling it. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Jray

/ NEED Help Quick #2  
It is a 2cyl. Nice machines that are heavy for their size. Hours are not as important as how it runs. If it feels and runs solid then I wouldn’t be scared of it. Value is always what your willing to pay for it. If it seems worth the money than that is the right price. The SD models are my favorite tractors. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ NEED Help Quick
thanks alot buck i looked at it this morning. the bettery was dead but the man was able to jump it. the tractor sounded very nice a looked very clean. it had very good tires and there was little slack in the front. going back tonight to drive it. if I buy it i was hoping you would possibly be able to help with any parst issues that may come up and also provide a list of cross over fiter matchs and such. Thankyou very much Jray

/ NEED Help Quick #4  
I have the filter #'s just email me or call and we can help with parts /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif