need help finding drawer roller hardware

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #11  
Redoing the drawers in my parents house.

they have these custom made drawers they love.

On one of them, the roller nylon wheel with captive rollers died.

I'm not finding anything like these for sale.. anywhere.

all the replacemnt roller hardware that mount similar have the wheel inboard, not outboard.

Unit is a Grant, and is marked GRANT DR

Here is a pic of exactly what I have I found on the internet. apparently others are looking too!

View attachment 455616

Is there a drawer which is less-used than the knife drawer which (probably) failed? Why not do a swap as a temporary fix?

While you have the drawers apart, is the inner drawer 1" narrower than the face frame? If it is, you can buy any modern glide set (with all of the metal and ball bearings), and mount it to the side of the knife drawer for a generation of service life. You may have to retrofit some pine to the base cabinet to support the outside sections of the unit, though.

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #12  
I'm replacing the drawers in my kitchen and they all use Grant rollers from the 1980s. Let me know if you still need hardware.

Do you still have these drawers? I do need several Grant roller hardware (DR and DL)..... thx!

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #13  
I'm replacing the drawers in my kitchen and they all use Grant rollers from the 1980s. Let me know if you still need hardware.
Did you have the Grant DR and DL rollers?

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #14  
Redoing the drawers in my parents house.

they have these custom made drawers they love.

On one of them, the roller nylon wheel with captive rollers died.

I'm not finding anything like these for sale.. anywhere.

all the replacemnt roller hardware that mount similar have the wheel inboard, not outboard.

Unit is a Grant, and is marked GRANT DR

Here is a pic of exactly what I have I found on the internet. apparently others are looking too!

View attachment 455616
Do they fit into a track?
Look into bifold door hardware,t hey use similar rollers, perhaps you can replace just the roller with one of the bifold door ones?
That being said, have you looked at all the drawer slides available today? Could be fairly simple to use a new slide if you find the correct one. Good luck