Need front Wheel for MF 2660HD

/ Need front Wheel for MF 2660HD
Check with Unverferth.

I knew about Unverferth & had seen them at farm shows. This problem was solved via new third party wheel from Ag Wheel Express as noted in post #7 above. Thanks anyway.

/ Need front Wheel for MF 2660HD #12  
I knew about Unverferth & had seen them at farm shows. This problem was solved via new third party wheel from Ag Wheel Express as noted in post #7 above. Thanks anyway.
No doubt it is made by Unverferth. Good price too.

/ Need front Wheel for MF 2660HD
Check with Unverferth.

My problem is already solved (bought from AgWheelExpress) but to follow up:

Just for reference I contacted Unverferth and got this response:

Dear JWR,
Thank you for your interest in Unverferth wheel products. For that particular application, we would have to custom manufacture a replacement. Your dealer would want to verify the bolt circle, pilot and groupings of bolts (2 or 3), bolt size and the offset of the ring should you be trying to match the current. They take about 7 days to manufacture and will be powder coated to match your tractor. The suggested retail price for the rim and disk assembly is $1,094. Your nearest Unverferth wheel dealer would be able to assist you with ordering.

At Your Service,
Unverferth Mfg. Co., Inc.

I would say that qualifies Unverferth for the most idiotic pricing and response in the last decade, at least. Politely stupid.
1) It is absurd to go do custom manufacturing for a wheel that is extremely common and used on multiple brand tractors.
2) MF sells them for the also absurd price of $765
3) Ag Wheel Express gets them somewhere (makes them?) and sells them for $375 plus shipping AND they fit several brands including Ford and John Deere.