Comparison Need advise for next tractor purchase

/ Need advise for next tractor purchase #1  

britt2020

Tractor
Ford 3910
I am in the market for a "new to me" tractor. I'll use it to cut about 80 acres of hay and brush hog. I have always been enamored with the 5410/20 and 5510/20, but honestly only because we have a 5310 and it has been such a good machine. I would like 65-80 hp, nothing newer than 2005-ish and nothing older than 1978-ish.....I know that leaves alot of tractors to look at. I just don't want to buy a tractor and a year later have an issue and someone say "oh yeah!, this model is awful about (....) breaking, how did you not know that. I know that there isn't a perfect machine, but I don't want a model that is prone to any sort of engine failure, like the blocks on the old fords, or head gaskets are prone to fail....I feel like I'm just confusing you at this point. Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ Need advise for next tractor purchase #2  
I like the 2x50 or 2x55 series. Just stay away from the HI/LO, expensive when it breaks.

/ Need advise for next tractor purchase #3  
what ever one you pick just remember there is just opinion's here and BS. I would take a drive and actually talk to owners of the tractors you are looking at. The days of blocks or major engine problems are long gone unless it has been neglected or abused. A lot of tractors out there good luck. also look at the paint around bolts if the paint has been broken the tractor has been open up.