Need a source for front wheels for JD 855

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855 #1  

shooterdon

Elite Member
Near Johannesburg MI but in the middle of nowhere
Tractor
2019 LS XR4140 HST Cab; 2020 Kawasaki Mule SX; 2021 Bad Boy 54" ZT Elite
My new to me and first tractor needs a lot of work. Both front rims are toast....elongated mounting holes. I doubt they can be repaired.

As title says....where can I get a set...either new or used

Thanks

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855 #2  
Have you looked at Gemplers? they have some weld on repair centers.
Otherwise John Deere.

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855 #4  
You can also try Tucker's Tire & Oil Co. in Dyersburg, TN. I got a full set of R1 tires and wheels for my JD 4300 from them for around $1350 shipped. I swapped from the original R4 and went up to 7.5-16" on the front and 12.4-24 on rear. I'm sure that they will also have just rims.

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855
Any luck with the Lansing guy?

No luck. He has a guy who will trade him turf tires for his spare wheels and tires, and he thinks he will have a better chance of selling his tractor with both sets of tires.

Are you still interested in buying the machine?

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855 #8  
I found rear wheels for my 955 here and they were perfect and fast shipping. Contact them directly and tell them what you
need.

Rim & Clamp

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855 #9  
You can also try Tucker's Tire & Oil Co. in Dyersburg, TN. I got a full set of R1 tires and wheels for my JD 4300 from them for around $1350 shipped. I swapped from the original R4 and went up to 7.5-16" on the front and 12.4-24 on rear. I'm sure that they will also have just rims.

A little off topic, but how happy are you with that swap? Still have the R4 rims?

/ Need a source for front wheels for JD 855 #10  
The R1s work great on my hillside pastures. No issues with traction in the field. I do need to be more careful working in the yard, though due to ripping up the turf. The R4s are better on pavement and gravel. I plan to keep the R4s until I'm done with a few construction projects around the house and shop.