Need a new radiator for. 4720H

/ Need a new radiator for. 4720H
Yea im very worried about the head or head gasket . But need to get the Rad fixed first to then find the other issues .

im going to call the local dealer then go from there.

if any one knows of a good replacement

Well no luck with the dealer and the rRadiator place around here won’t even mess with the plastic tank ones

Finally got the radiator in and started mowing again it seems to be working fine .

Going to Checking on the hyd system as the steering seem jerky not sure if not sure its a vacuum leak or a plugged fiter.

/ Need a new radiator for. 4720H #14  
Finally got the radiator in and started mowing again it seems to be working fine .

Going to Checking on the hyd system as the steering seem jerky not sure if not sure its a vacuum leak or a plugged fiter.
Just curious, where did you end up getting a radiator from?

/ Need a new radiator for. 4720H #15  
So i was mowing the field today it a hot one 106 any ways tractor was running a little hot as i was heading in to wash out the Radiator. The Plastic end cap of the radiator popped off guessing the Radiator cap Was stuck closed.

The temp gauge was hotter then normal but not in the H area .

As soon as it popped i drop the throttle to idle and shut it off.

letting it cool and looking for a replacement. All alum radiator for the Branson 4720H
Happened on my 2910i had to order new radiator and fan, this in 2017, radiators cannot be repaired. Put them on myself.

/ Need a new radiator for. 4720H #16  
My Branson sat out in field about 4 yrs before I bought it, got shredder and blade with it,I knew I would probably need to replace some major parts, tractor was parked where it stopped and wouldn’t start for owner. I am fortunate my brother is a diesel man and got tractor started, I changed oil and all filters, ran tractor for about 2 years before I drove tree branch through radiator, then had to replace PTO shaft because tiller I bought was 8 spline to 6 spline and didnt use shear bolt, I took shredder gear box to machine shop had 8 spline rounded smooth and hole drilled to accept shear bolt, still working today,then July 2016 had to replace cylinder head, head gasket, exhaust gasket, intake gaskets, water pump gaskets, and seals on button of injectors. My brother did the work. The PTO Shaft was $210 and head and gaskets was $1635 and Brother did work.Radiator was about $400 with fan and I did work. I have loader on tractor with power beyond , I installed fel, I installed thumb from Green’s Machine Shop. The tractor is a 2910i I believe it to be about 2008 model. I gave $2000 for tractor in 2013. I knew I would probably need to replace head as it rust would be involved. I believe it was fair price for non running tractor.

/ Need a new radiator for. 4720H #17  
I want to thank everyone on this forum that has helped me keep my Brandon 2910i going.

I got the radiator from the dealer and everything seems to be working good thinking the rad cap just didnt release like it should have