Need a JD 4410 ?

/ Need a JD 4410 ? #1  

om21braz

Veteran Member
According to JD's used equipment site. a local dealer here in NC has two 2002 JD 4410's MFWD, e-hydro, all the electronic options, R4's, and about 500 hrs. each priced @ $13,700. Sounds like a good price, especially after a little nego. I might have to go look at one myself, but it's a little large for what I need.

/ Need a JD 4410 ? #2  
<font color="blue">I might have to go look at one myself, but it's a little large for what I need. </font>

Nah Its Perfect! If you got one of those, one of two things would happen.

<ul type="square">[*] You might figure out its the perfect size and have gotten an awesome deal, not hardly any more than you'd pay for a smaller one.

[*] You might figure out that it really is too big after some real use. But, after buying them so "right" you sure won't take a hit selling it.
[/list]

At least give 'em a good looking over!

/ Need a JD 4410 ? #3  
Too far from 'home' but I would be interested to upgrade from my 4300. I'd like the e-hydro and the few more hp, but keep the same chassis size as I have now.
I've asked for a quote from my dealer to upgrade to a 4410 e-hydro, and he is thinking I might want to wait for the new 4x20's. But so far (or near?) as I can tell now, the first ones that will show up will be the larger chassis size replacing the 4510-4710's. Seems to be going to more models and not fewer, as hinted at a while back. Next month will offer us more information, I am sure.

/ Need a JD 4410 ? #4  
IF I understand this ( /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ) the mid chassis will be 3x20s and most likely will be the end of the year for more info.

One advantage of using differant series numbers is that it would allow them to make very different changes in each series. The 3x20s could be far more radical.

I said Could Maybe.

/ Need a JD 4410 ?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( IF I understand this ( /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ) the mid chassis will be 3x20s and most likely will be the end of the year for more info.

One advantage of using differant series numbers is that it would allow them to make very different changes in each series. The 3x20s could be far more radical.

I said Could Maybe. )</font>
So the 3x20's will replace the 4120,4310, & 4410 ? All these changing numbers makes Deere seem like some of our suppliers - get a new man in position of authority and the first thing he does is change the numbering system LOL ! At least Deere is creating a slightly different machine, not identical item with new number.