National Farm Machinery Show Louisville, KY

/ National Farm Machinery Show Louisville, KY
foreman Etexas said:
The new Kubota's if they have em':D. Really whatever you take I will enjoy looking at them,no matter what you come across:thumbsup: Couldnt make it up there but im going to the one in Wichita Falls in March....
What im looking at is the 75 to 95 hp tractors,but im tired of the kubota's look and set up,I already have two and they are just getting old.I do like how they have held up for me but like NH has done with the Powerstar,im looking for the next big thing from any brand.

I will get some Kubota pics and hay equipment. I wouldn't mind a MX135 myself. I will be interesting to see if they are integrating any of the Kevereland equipment.

New app for the National farm machinery Show. It has maps and exhibitors list. I won't have to carry around the program .:D

/ National Farm Machinery Show Louisville, KY #33  
New app for the National farm machinery Show. It has maps and exhibitors list. I won't have to carry around the program .:D

Rub it in:D I will plan better for next years

Long day at the show got some great pics and will post them tomorrow.

Here are a few Kubota pics of the M135GX. Nice!:D

Attachments

• IMG_7163 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_7163 (800x450).jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7164 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_7164 (800x450).jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_7165 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_7165 (800x450).jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_7166 (450x800).jpg
    IMG_7166 (450x800).jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 164
A few more pics. These were phone pics. Kuhns Hay Accumilator and the Bale Baron. NH tractor with a blue light under it. It looked pretty cool. You really need to take two days at this show. If I did I would of had a bit more info and more pics. I read that Wed attendence was 330,000 and Thursday was maybe more. We went Friday and I believe it was busier than last year. Traffic going home was horrible. There had been a bridge out accross the Ohio River since last fall on 1-64 and all of the traffic crossing the river was using I-65 bridge. Going in wasn't bad as we kept moving. I read Saturday they opened the I-64 bridge Friday evening. You couldn't tell as it took close to 2 hours to go from the fairgrounds across the river 6 miles away.:mad: I have never got caught in traffic leaving the show so it must of been the bridge. They said the 1-64 bridge would handle 80,000 vehicles a day so that explains it. I was talking to one exibitor who was stopped before the bridge and had a wait a day for new permits as they added width restrictions for the I-65 bridge. They were sweating it as they needed to get in and assemble the machine for the show. Next year should be easier getting in and out.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• NH.jpg
    NH.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Claas.jpg
    Claas.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 227
  • Bale Baron.jpg
    Bale Baron.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Kuhns Accumilator.jpg
    Kuhns Accumilator.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 170
They also have a very large tractor pull. They pull inside at Freedom Hall. Here a few pics of pullin tractors. Some very nice lookin outfits!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IH.jpg
    IH.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 227
  • Deere preparing track.jpg
    Deere preparing track.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Deere.jpg
    Deere.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 170
  • AGCO.jpg
    AGCO.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 162
A few more tractor pics. The new Branson 8050, The new Kioti 6010 and the Kioti DK55 and the McCormick version of the DK55 the X10.55M. They are both are Deadong Tractors. McCormick uses a Woods Loader instead of the Kioti loader. I was able to talk to the CEO of McCormick Doug Rehor. Super nice guy and was neat seeing him working then booth. I definitly will consider a McCormick next time around. They have a size and type just about for any purpose.

Attachments

• Kioti 6010.jpg
    Kioti 6010.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Branson.jpg
    Branson.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Kioti DK55.jpg
    Kioti DK55.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 179
  • McCormick.jpg
    McCormick.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 165
   / National Farm Machinery Show Louisville, KY #40  
I was there the same day (Friday)...The blue LED lights under that NH sure made it look awesome. I bet next year everybody is displaying something like that! The show is now officially too big to see in one day if you want to talk to exhibitors much. We plan to take 2 days next year. It seemed to me that some of the exhibitors were working hard to make sales this year...in years past they seemd less interested. I talked to a salesman about a new Chandler litter spreader and he was SERIOUS about selling me one. Made me a heck of an offer on the display and if it had been just a little smaller I would have bought it. Every year it seems the show is more geared toward row crops. I guess I understand...that's where the money is right now. Seemed there were less hay accumulator booths this year too.
We did catch a scam while we were there...I think it was Rodman drill bits. The guy was doing his sales pitch and had someone come in like he didn't know him and wanted to exchange a bit. Everything was just too familiar! This guy (the one who came to exchange) immediately went into how wonderful they were working for him and how he would recommend them and 10 minutes later still hadn't exchanged his bit. He went from customer to salesman in an instant. I had intended to pick up a set and at that point I just walked away.
Great show! I love it and I'll be back next year good lord willing!