NASCAR is even more dangerous now

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
Woman allegedly stabs husband for 'worshipping NASCAR race at Bristol' - Autoweek Racing NASCAR news - Autoweek

boy before you guys curl up in your recliner for the big race on Sunday, better make sure your
wife is a happy camper.

This woman must have eaten the entire batch of brownies to do something this crazy.
so watch your brownies too!

I've never been a Nascar fan, sorry, the round and round puts me to sleep, though it certainly has a certain horse race feel to it.

Kind of hard to imagine a loving wife sticking a steak knife in her husband's chest...
sounds like post partem craziness.

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #2  
He just tied in with the wrong woman. Should have found him one that worshipped that racing fun too! Plenty of girls like that out there, and all one has to do is attend a race or two to see that!

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #3  
I always thought the afternoon would be more exciting if instead of (1)- 500 mile race, round and round , making left turns, they had (10)-50 mile races, with 10 starts, 10 exciting white flag laps, 10 exciting checker flag laps, and thus probably more paint swapping.

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #4  
I always thought the afternoon would be more exciting if instead of (1)- 500 mile race, round and round , making left turns, they had (10)-50 mile races, with 10 starts, 10 exciting white flag laps, 10 exciting checker flag laps, and thus probably more paint swapping.

That would be called

Heats, semi's, and final..

Just like racing flat track on a motor bike.

WAY MORE FUN in the same time period ;-)

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #5  
Make it even MORE fun!! Do it on a slippery DIRT track!

(OK, now we're back to the roots)

- Jay

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #6  
Back in my young and foolish days when I was racing open wheel, I asked my crew chief what the best strategy was for on a 100 lap race I was participating in. Expecting some profound knowledge of long races that I did not have, he looked at me and said "Turn left, hurry every chance you get" and walked away.

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #7  
Woman allegedly stabs husband for 'worshipping NASCAR race at Bristol' - Autoweek Racing NASCAR news - Autoweek

boy before you guys curl up in your recliner for the big race on Sunday, better make sure your
wife is a happy camper.

This woman must have eaten the entire batch of brownies to do something this crazy.
so watch your brownies too!

I've never been a Nascar fan, sorry, the round and round puts me to sleep, though it certainly has a certain horse race feel to it.

Kind of hard to imagine a loving wife sticking a steak knife in her husband's chest...
sounds like post partem craziness.

That woman was hearing voices and not just the ones at Wal-Mart. There was a quote in one of the stories I read on this that she said God told her "not to smoke marijuana all day and night" but to "just smoke it at night."

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now
That woman was hearing voices and not just the ones at Wal-Mart. There was a quote in one of the stories I read on this that she said God told her "not to smoke marijuana all day and night" but to "just smoke it at night."

well you see, she didn't listen to God since it was daytime, so not much good will come of it...
Just a very troubled woman with too much self meds, no matter what they are. Running at your husband and plunging
a steak knife into his chest is unlikely to have much to do with marijuana. Maybe a serious cry for attention.

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now
maybe the next time the race comes on you should give your wives a box of chocolates, or something...;)
unless she is sitting with you, in which case, you are a lucky man. Unless her car wins...
well, maybe then too...

/ NASCAR is even more dangerous now #10  
To be fair to NASCAR, they do have a couple of road courses.

My biggest complaint about NASCAR is the cookie cutter cars that make everything far too static. It would be much more exciting if the teams could actually innovate for advantage. Probably second - I wish they would not stop for rain. It's just a matter of changing tires!