Narcissistic peronality quiz

/ Narcissistic peronality quiz #11  
I know a few people that are true narcissists coupled with being mild to moderate sociopaths ( they usually go hand in hand ). I’m a retired psychiatric RN and I can usually spot personality disorders within a short time around folks. By the way the hardest personality disorder to be around is Borderline Personality Disorder. They are the most trying and difficult to deal with.
Sadly, there is every indication that my estranged wife of 27 yrs has Borderline Personality Disorder. She decided to leave the marriage in the past year, and we are now dealing with the next steps. Lots of Prayers, Trusting God and Waiting on the Lord for me. The next future chapter will be better.

I am reading a suggested book ...
1686156595858.png

STOP WALKING ON EGGSHELLS: TAKING YOUR LIFE BACK WHEN SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT HAS BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER (2020)

by Paul T. T. Mason, Randi Kreger

/ Narcissistic peronality quiz #12  
Managing a lot of people allows you to notice personalities...

The worst personality to manage are the work martyrs. People that NEED recognition for them feeling they do special things. Then when they don't get it, they pout and become a victim.

I get rid of them...

/ Narcissistic peronality quiz #13  
Managing a lot of people allows you to notice personalities...

The worst personality to manage are the work martyrs. People that NEED recognition for them feeling they do special things. Then when they don't get it, they pout and become a victim.

I get rid of them...
Does that not make them a "victim"

I agree with you though.

/ Narcissistic peronality quiz #15  
I know a few people that are true narcissists coupled with being mild to moderate sociopaths ( they usually go hand in hand ). I’m a retired psychiatric RN and I can usually spot personality disorders within a short time around folks. By the way the hardest personality disorder to be around is Borderline Personality Disorder. They are the most trying and difficult to deal with.
So you are saying we'd have trouble?

/ Narcissistic peronality quiz #16  
Sadly, there is every indication that my estranged wife of 27 yrs has Borderline Personality Disorder. She decided to leave the marriage in the past year, and we are now dealing with the next steps. Lots of Prayers, Trusting God and Waiting on the Lord for me. The next future chapter will be better.

I am reading a suggested book ...
View attachment 804666

STOP WALKING ON EGGSHELLS: TAKING YOUR LIFE BACK WHEN SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT HAS BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER (2020)

by Paul T. T. Mason, Randi Kreger

I understand what you are facing. On my psych unit when we got a patient with a psych diagnosis plus having Borderline PD it was usually chaos that ensued. Constant drama and pot stirring on the unit and amping up the other patients. All the staff just groaned when we saw a Borderline coming for admission. The largest percentage of Borderlines are women, that sounds sexist but it’s true.

Bless your heart, just don’t let go of God’s hand.

/ Narcissistic peronality quiz #17  
I understand what you are facing. On my psych unit when we got a patient with a psych diagnosis plus having Borderline PD it was usually chaos that ensued. Constant drama and pot stirring on the unit and amping up the other patients. All the staff just groaned when we saw a Borderline coming for admission. The largest percentage of Borderlines are women, that sounds sexist but it’s true.

Bless your heart, just don’t let go of God’s hand.
thank you, not sure if you are a part of the Good Morning (thread) crowd, but I have posted occasional updates there ... last week was chaos. It's a good, social group there. I am going to send you a Hi in a private message, just so I don't lose sight of you. Thanks :)