Nadene Margaret Augenblick

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #41  
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts go out to you.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #42  
Drew, I don't have the words to say how sorry I am for your loss. Near the end with Margie's dad, the doctor told us three different time he wouldn't make it through the night. But he kept hanging on, fighting to live. I told him he could go on, that I would take care of Margie and her mom. It wasn't long after that that he passed. They worry about us on this side to the very end. Just remember God is great. Put you troubles at his feet.

Larro

Everytime Larro would start to leave my dad he would become very upset. A nurse told us for Larro to tell him he would take care of my mom and me and it was okay to leave us that we would be okay. Dad had not said a word for days. After Larro said he would look out for us Dad said thank you. Dad never got upset when Larro left again. Nadene needed you to say it was okay to leave you. Most people never have the love that you and Nadene had for each other. God bless you! Take one day at a time and gain strength from family and friends. We care.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #43  
I am so sorry for your loss, it sounds like a peaceful ending to a very difficult journey. I'm proud to see she was born in my hometown, Syracuse, NY.
Otto Syracuse

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #44  
Drew You have my condolences and prayers.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #45  
Drew, I cant imagine the depth of loss you must feel. My deepest condolences.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #46  
Drew,

I also lost my wife to cancer. We were married for 21 years and she passed at the age of 44, 11 years ago.

There are no words that will ease your suffering. Only your faith, and time, will bring relief.

Trust that God, through the salvation He provided in Jesus, has restored your wife to His perfect creation. Only those of us left behind continue to suffer, as the loved ones we have lost are in the presence of the Lord.

You have my heartfelt condolences.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #47  
Drew,
My thoughts on losing a loved one who is suffering is happiness not sadness. I've lost people in pain and even though I'm sad I always end up with a smile on my face because death brought them peace and removed all pain. Isn't that what we all want for our loved ones, to be free of pain and at peace. Yes it's sad that it takes death to give them that gift, but one the less they received the gift. I never suffered long knowing a loved on it in a better place.
I trust you will have only good memories and you also are now at peace knowing your wife is in a far, far better place than she was in.
She needed your permission to leave and you kindly gave it to her, so she could travel to her place of peace, knowing you would be ok, and her work here was done.
God bless you and prayers coming your way sir.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #48  
So sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #49  
Drew, I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. May your dear wife Nadene rest in eternal peace.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #50  
%^&*(

Just read about EE_bota and now Nadene. 56 is too young. Way too young.

Thoughts and Prayers!

Two summers back a friend of mine died of ALS. Thankfully he did not suffer as much as we expected. His wife has kept his email active and Dennis pops up on Google Talk a few times a week. He is never out of my mind for long but seeing him logged into Google Talk always makes me remember him and smile. It is a small thing and I mentioned it to his wife earlier this year at an ALS Walkathon. I hope she keeps his accounts active for many years.

My wife's grandfather lived almost a full week to the minute after we were told he would die. It was the day after Thanksgiving when we got the call and rushed to the hospital because they said he would die any minute. Well, that old farmer was not ready to go, and he kept on living for a full seven days, though he was drugged up and unconscious 99.999% of the time. A week after Thanksgiving we were in the hospital to visit him and he was in bad shape. I leaned over and whispered to him that it was time for him to go. Other family members did the same and he passed the next morning, seven days after the doctors thought he would die. It was almost to the minute. I firmly believe, even though he was full of pain meds and unconscious, that he heard us and finally let go. Other interesting things went on during those seven days but that is another post.

Thoughts and Prayers. Time will not heal all wounds but it does help ease the pain. One of my neighbors cared for his wife for years while they both suffered from her dementia. She passed. He healed over time, took up motorcycles again, and got remarried.

Later,
Dan