My youngest son needs all the prays he can get.

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #1  

Grateful11

Veteran Member
My youngest that has MD is in critical condition, his heart is enlarged to twice the normal size and is on a ventilator and I believe at least a dozen IV's. They haven't gotten to bottom of the problem yet they've transferred him to one of the best heart hospital in NC. Right now it's not looking good. We're holding on to hope that someone can help him. They implanted a pump to take over for the side of heart that has failed. They plan to try and stabilize him and transfer him to Duke by helicopter, it's too far to go in an ambulance, they believe he's going to have to have a transplant to make.

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #2  
My youngest that has MD is in critical condition, his heart is enlarged to twice the normal size and is on a ventilator and I believe at least a dozen IV's. They haven't gotten to bottom of the problem yet they've transferred him to one of the best heart hospital in NC. Right now it's not looking good. We're holding on to hope that someone can help him. They implanted a pump to take over for the side of heart that has failed. They plan to try and stabilize him and transfer him to Duke by helicopter, it's too far to go in an ambulance, they believe he's going to have to have a transplant to make.

I'm sorry I just ran across this - my prayers are with you and your child.

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #3  
I wish him and your family the best of luck. I pray everthing works out.

Eddie

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #4  
Our family will be praying for your family and your son.

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #5  
My best wishes to your son and your family. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Krewz

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #6  
I can only imagine how heartbreaking that can be for the whole family. I'll certainly keep you in my prayers.

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #7  
My thoughts are with you and your family.

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #8  
Prayers sent from SW/FLA.
1 TIMOTHY 2:5

Boone

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #9  
I know first hand what it is to be in a bad place. Other members have supported me through my troubles and will do the same for you. I wish your son the very best.

Mike Sorrentino

/ My youngest son needs all the prays he can get. #10  
Your Son and your Family will be in my prayers. Ken Sweet