My roof leaks!!! 😀

/ My roof leaks!!! 😀 #11  
My concern would be with staining. It looks nice right now, but water will make it look ugly if it keeps getting wet. Can you staple on some tar paper for the time being? 30lb paper would be my choice.

/ My roof leaks!!! 😀 #12  
Steel is one and done.
Only I wish! I've had to replace the screws twice in 10 years. Oooppss - yeah, you're right, the steel is still good. Now, about those gaskets under the screws...

/ My roof leaks!!! 😀
My concern would be with staining. It looks nice right now, but water will make it look ugly if it keeps getting wet. Can you staple on some tar paper for the time being? 30lb paper would be my choice.
I do have tarpaper and plan to put it on... if it would stop raining long enough. I just boarded it over last weekend

/ My roof leaks!!! 😀 #14  
Is your roof as flat as it looks in the picture? If so I'd definitely go with some sort of rubberized underlayment first.

/ My roof leaks!!! 😀
Is your roof as flat as it looks in the picture? If so I'd definitely go with some sort of rubberized underlayment first.
It's only a 4x8 entry. I have a couple of rolls of tarpaper I plan to use, and probably shingle it this spring.

I mostly posted this because of the comment from the old farmer, mentioned previously.

/ My roof leaks!!! 😀 #16  
For a 4x8 two pieces of 8’ tin and an 8’ drip edge and a couple handful of screws and a drill driver would have you finished within an hour and a much stronger roof in the bargain you will likely never have to touch again.