My New Branson 5835R

/ My New Branson 5835R #11  
Congratulations Tony on a very nice tractor! Are you going to keep the Kubota?

/ My New Branson 5835R #12  
Yes I love the BX for yard work doesn’t tear up my grass & I can get it into some very tight areas.

/ My New Branson 5835R #14  
The spec on that thing are fantastic
Lusting after the 5835

/ My New Branson 5835R #15  
I just bought my first new tractor Wednesday, and brought home a 5835R with a BL350 loader, 6ft HD titan box blade, 4ft HD pallet forks, Titan 1607 rotary cutter! I fell in love at first sight when I read about this new design tractor and glad I purchased it.

Hey Elmo. Looking forward to hearing about all of your projects... and seeing the pics. Congratulations!

/ My New Branson 5835R #16  
Congratulations! Lokking forward to earing some feedback on her!

/ My New Branson 5835R #17  
Before delivery have the rear wheels set to their widest point and if possible get the rear tires filled with ballast. You will find a warning sticker on the loader telling you to do this.

/ My New Branson 5835R #18  
You're over a year too late there sobeit...

/ My New Branson 5835R #19  
I sent you a private message
Hi, im sbout to purchase a 2022 branson 5835r and i've heard that a common issue is the requirement to get the transmission updated/flashed to help with the hard shuttle shifting. what has been your experience? any other issues? any info is greatly appreciated!

/ My New Branson 5835R #20  
Hi, im sbout to purchase a 2022 branson 5835r and i've heard that a common issue is the requirement to get the transmission updated/flashed to help with the hard shuttle shifting. what has been your experience? any other issues? any info is greatly appreciated!
Heya, so since the launch of the 5835r i have only ever had to do this for one 5835r, and that was during the first year of their production while it possible this could be required it was my understanding this issue was resolved already for the newer year models and thus the 2022 model should not need this flash to occur.