My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch

/ My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch #1  

ionstegarus

Tractor
Hinomoto
Hello,

I have a Kubota GL35 and it don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch.
The 3 point hitch remain up.

Can you tell me what should I test? and how can I test?
What can be wrong?

Also, the command of the hydraulic cylinder (which is located on the right side of the tractor) working normally.

Please ask me if you have more information like explain or pictures regarding this issues.

Thank you very much,

/ My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch #2  
Check for a relief valve adjustment knob, typical located on or near the floorboard between your feet. If you have one, it adjusts the lowering speed of the hitch, and may be preventing the hitch from lowering.

/ My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch #3  
the feedback rod on my b7800 was jammed when I bought it used. don't know where it would be on a GL35.... also I don't know how cold it is where you are but the 3pt hitch is gravity down and pressure up so maybe you just need weight on the hitch to make it go down. try the simple stuff first. Like RJ said the knob would be most likely culprit.

/ My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch
Check for a relief valve adjustment knob, typical located on or near the floorboard between your feet. If you have one, it adjusts the lowering speed of the hitch, and may be preventing the hitch from lowering.
This knob is open

the feedback rod on my b7800 was jammed when I bought it used. don't know where it would be on a GL35.... also I don't know how cold it is where you are but the 3pt hitch is gravity down and pressure up so maybe you just need weight on the hitch to make it go down. try the simple stuff first. Like RJ said the knob would be most likely culprit.
The knob is open.
The temperature is arround 10 degrees Celsius.

/ My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch #6  
So have a fat buddy sit on it to lower it….it’s gravity down!!!!

I put a fat buddy on it, but it don't want to go down

/ My Kubota don't want to move (up or down) the 3Point hitch #9  
Will it go down with engine off ?