My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,491  
We use the large white cartridge type change once a month have mesh on well pump because of small very fine rock type material. Filter came from CMC in Roanoke

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,494  
Nice video. I would call the part you are working on a Tie Rod End (A ball joint is connected to the top and bottom of the spindle, while the tie rod end connects to the spindle and controls its pivot which allows vehicle to be steered).

Your containers are great instant storage, and the quality looks excellent. That said, even with a roof over the two of them, you give up having wide open wall to wall space inside. I still see a pole building in your future.

When do you start planting grass?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,495  
Yeah. We are thinking of pulling the higher one out and digging it down even before the roof portion, to maximize interior space There has always been a plan for a larger building but w e accrued debt in the build and interest rates got ugly so we are focusing on getting that under control and making do until thenI had quotes of a 60x40 pole barn that blew my mind. I just cant do that. The hemorrhaging of money over the last few years has been pretty rough on me.
That said, Now I’m sitting on the tail gate of my truck as the day fizzles out and I’mnpretty good with the overall decisions I’ve made.
IMG_1209.jpg

Jefanna’s been landscaping like crazy
image-2023-07-03-20:16:31-612.jpg

image-2023-07-03-20:16:50-870.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,496  
(y)

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,497  
Nice to sit back and enjoy the moment..

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,498  
How many got gas at Sheetz today for $1.776?
All their stations had it, all grades, while supplies last.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,499  
Sure if you don't mind waiting burning gas to run the air.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,500  
Local TV in my area showed long-long-long wait lines. Reminded me of why they went to the odd-even number system in the gas shortage of 73-74.