My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,341  
Very nice layout and function ! I know you must have made your own operating manual drawn up for you to refer to , because if you have to call a plumber his hourly rate might get expensive for the plumber to trace everything !!!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,342  
Very nice layout and function ! I know you must have made your own operating manual drawn up for you to refer to , because if you have to call a plumber his hourly rate might get expensive for the plumber to trace everything !!!

It all felt very confusing until I had done it and now it doesn’t seem so confusing. Of course I have not tried to tune the floor heat yet, just the domestic water. Fortunately I have wood stove and heat pumps as well.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,344  
I seem to forget why you did your well pump install yourself. Did it save that much money or a timing issue?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,345  
Converting the orifices is more finicky than I would have thought. It would be nice if you could order it propane ready.

#4,346  
I seem to forget why you did your well pump install yourself. Did it save that much money or a timing issue?

Saved money. Took a lot of time. Learned a lot. Instal would have cost several thousand just for labor. Digging the trench saved 400-600 and they would have wanted to go directly behind house. And prices in general are a bit higher in my county.

#4,347  
In my effort to get rid of stuff I listed some things on Craigslist. Gym equipment sold fast. But I got an almost immediate response on a squat rack from both the purchaser and another number. It seems the scammers are using automated text messages to ask if available and for more info. Wood working tools got the classic scammers. They want to get you off the craigslist email system quickly and send you something like this.

IMG_0741.png

Obviously a scam and I responded “cash only, upon pickup”. And they responded by sending the exact same email they already sent. So a bot is likely. Pretty slick. One scammer can probably run hundreds or thousands of attempts at the same time because they automated it all.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,348  
Yeah that has scam written all over it....

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,349  
Can't believe everybody thinks I'm a scammer ! Just trying to buy a Buffalo forge drill !

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,350  
I’m ok with the price, oh, how much are you asking?