My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,871  
Wow. That sucks. You've had some tough luck with deliveries...

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,872  
Looks like they dropped it off a truck somewhere. Hate you had to refuse. More delay.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,873  
That's a tough hit for the holidays ! Hope you can get the new ones in short order. Was the order for all the kitchen cabinets or just a partial order that was delivered ?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,874  
That's a tough hit for the holidays ! Hope you can get the new ones in short order. Was the order for all the kitchen cabinets or just a partial order that was delivered ?

It was for all of them. We only got about 20 feet of base cabinets. Jefanna doesn’t want any wall cabinets and there really isn’t ant room for the. Any way. They say they will get them expedited and should ship next week. I am skeptical we will see what happens.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,875  
You have plenty to do in the meantime.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,876  
Well that sux! We had a jetted tub that came first time with the box destroyed but only one crack in the tub itself, surprisingly. However one crack is too many so back it went. 2nd time was good.

How much must one not care about the work you do to trash stuff this bad, this often and just keep passing it along without a second thought?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,877  
Sorry to see that.
We just got word our cabinets are ready to be delivered, but we're not ready yet.
Should be week after next. They said OK, they'll deliver them when we're ready.
Kinda nervous...... a lot.
Patrick

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,878  
We finished painting the main room last night. What a colossal pain in the rear. All those beams to tape off. And as I b@7ch about it I know that the hangers had to work around everything and the tapers had to put zip strip along every beam. It’s going to look good but it added a ridiculous amount of work.
The crews who did the work must have been cussing me.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,879  
Taping is the key to doing a great job. It's also the biggest pain in the butt of the painting process.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,880  
I was wondering what they did for the drywall edges along the beams. Can you give a picture?