MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!!

/ MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!! #1  

polecat

Platinum Member
Tractor
ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i HAVE YET TO SEE MANY PICS OF YA'LLS tractors so if anyone has one similar to mine lets some pic action here!!!
mine is a TL 3201kata 4x4 with a 4cyl.isuzu32 in it.....is this 32 hp or 38?? i've heard both???? look 4ward to chattin with ya''ll soon!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif TODD HALL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 429716-111_1157_1.JPG
    429716-111_1157_1.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 666
   / MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!! #2  
Nice.
It looks like mine! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
You have 32 PTO hp; probably 37 at the engine.
Mine is 17 PTO and 21 at the engine hp. 745 hours now.

Attachments

• 430048-Iseki tu1700f.jpg
    430048-Iseki tu1700f.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 611
   / MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!! #3  
Looks like mine too [TE 4270] except mine has a "hard hat" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Just under 3000hrs and still purring like a kitten. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyone know where I can get a FEL for this in UK to fit with the cab /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nigel

Attachments

• 430447-A 042 (WinCE).jpg
    430447-A 042 (WinCE).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 421
   / MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!!
DADGUMMIT DUDE !!!! do you spit shine that thing or what !!!!...It's beautiful!!!!.. ARE YOU SURE THAT IS THE EQUIVALENT of the cut that i have ???? It just look's smaller????I have an Iseki TL3201 ??? do we have the same tractor's???? and if you do we need to talk !!! as i have a million ?????'s

/ MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!! #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i HAVE YET TO SEE MANY PICS OF YA'LLS tractors so if anyone has one similar to mine lets some pic action here!!!
mine is a TL 3201kata 4x4 with a 4cyl.isuzu32 in it.....is this 32 hp or 38?? i've heard both???? look 4ward to chattin with ya''ll soon!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif TODD HALL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

Accident waiting to happen

/ MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!! #6  
It hasn't been that clean since the picture was taken!!

Your's is almost twice the power as mine. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Mine is a TU1700f.

???????CHECHNYA?????????

i STILL CANT GIT OVER HOW CLEAN THAT THING IS!!! oops so its the little brother to mine eeeehhhhh!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
how many h.p.??? what is that little black thing on your right rear fender??? topntilt???

TODD /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HOW BOUT MORE PICS GUYS!!!!!!

Attachments

• 430638-110_1061_2.JPG
    430638-110_1061_2.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 433
   / MY FIRST PIC ON MY HOME FORUM!!!!!!! #9  
Polecat .. I believe the other poster is expressing his concern for a lack of ROPS on your tractor.

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

mmmmmmm gathered that ...good thing i have a lot of experience operatin stuff and know to drop the bucket real fast if the pucker factor starts to come into play!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
it came like that and a rops is a must in the future and will build one prom scratch as i want ot put a type of cab for snow removal on at some point but $$$ is in short supply right now and will probably goto new mexico or arizona to work some this summer but thanks for caring guys ...will build one soon as $$$ starts to roll in again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif