My Dad

/ My Dad #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
My Dad passed away on April 30th. He was in the hospital for a collapsed lung with fluid around it. The fluid was removed, but came back. Lung cancer was suspect. I was there when he died to talk with the hospital medical director on treatment options. He was sitting up eating lunch when I got to his room. He was alert, but was referring to pastors and cars he owned from 20-30 years ago. He left us quickly when his heart just stopped. Mom died last November. They would have had their 60th wedding anniversary last Feb. 5th!
hugs, Brandi

/ My Dad #2  
I am sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad 2 weeks after my 17th birthday. I still miss him after 30 years but the memories dont hurt after a while they make you smile. I will pray for you.

/ My Dad #3  
Brandi,
I'm sorry to hear about you losing both your parents in such a short time span :(
I still have both my parents, they were divorced since I was young so I'm not as close to my father as most but we do keep in touch and visit each other.

They are both in their 80's and decent health, but I am dreading the day when they will be gone.

JB.

/ My Dad
Randall and JB,
Thank you both so much. The last two years have been rough on me taking care of them. But it brought me closer to them also. I will miss them and I do hope it will be someday I can think about them without crying.
hugs, Brandi

/ My Dad #5  
Brandi, it will take a while....
2008 was a piss poor year for me, a brother, father-in-law and about 8 other friends (some elderly). Life just sucks sometimes!
Loosing my brother has made me more aware of how fragile life is; My dad is 73, mom 69. Doing well but am concerned with mom's memory... sigh..... Even with a wife, my life will be real lonely when they leave me....
My Father-in-law, a few days before he passed said "I don't have the energy to get anything done" I replied to him, Don't worry about getting things done, just look around and see what you Have done"
My Prayers are with you Remember all the good times.
Steve

/ My Dad #6  
Randall and JB,
Thank you both so much. The last two years have been rough on me taking care of them. But it brought me closer to them also. I will miss them and I do hope it will be someday I can think about them without crying.
hugs, Brandi

You are welcome.

/ My Dad #7  
Brandi, I'm very sorry for your loss. Losing both parents in such a short time must leave a huge hole in your life. It's been many years since my parents passed away, but I still miss them. I hope the severe pain of your loss soon subsides, and you can find peace in knowing and remembering the love you shared while they were here. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

/ My Dad #8  
Sorry for your loss. My mom died some time ago and dad only lasted a couple of years after that. He lost all will and went down hill fast. I still think of them many times every day, and the memories are always fond ones.

/ My Dad #9  
Brandi,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Eddie

/ My Dad #10  
My Dad passed away on April 30th. He was in the hospital for a collapsed lung with fluid around it. The fluid was removed, but came back. Lung cancer was suspect. I was there when he died to talk with the hospital medical director on treatment options. He was sitting up eating lunch when I got to his room. He was alert, but was referring to pastors and cars he owned from 20-30 years ago. He left us quickly when his heart just stopped. Mom died last November. They would have had their 60th wedding anniversary last Feb. 5th!
hugs, Brandi

Brandi,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

You will be in my thoughts & Prayers.