My Company on National TV

/ My Company on National TV #11  
I enjoyed the video. Where you in it?

I think the grill for the Mustang surprised me. I never thought of where they come from. I just assumed that Ford still made them.

/ My Company on National TV #12  
What a great accomplishment you have made. I run a small business and know some of the challenges. Businesses like yours employ 50% of the nations workforce.
I actually bought one of your products (y)

Attachments

• IMG_2180 (2).jpg
    IMG_2180 (2).jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
   / My Company on National TV
Not yet but we are getting a lot more hits on our website.
Well that is like a free 2 min ad! Good for you! Is the phone ringing off the hook since that went out?

That is exactly what I was thinking - 2 minutes of national exposure - probably not targeted at our target market but what is wonr with a little randomness to see what happens?

What a great accomplishment you have made. I run a small business and know some of the challenges. Businesses like yours employ 50% of the nations workforce.
I actually bought one of your products (y)
And that grille makes it look faster doesn't it?

I enjoyed the video. Where you in it?

I think the grill for the Mustang surprised me. I never thought of where they come from. I just assumed that Ford still made them.
Yes - I am the big guy closest to the screen in the conference room that raises his arm to point to the screen. I won't tell you what we were talking about in that discussion but I can assure you that it had nothing to do with the picture on the screeen.

/ My Company on National TV #16  
Not yet but we are getting a lot more hits on our website.

That is exactly what I was thinking - 2 minutes of national exposure - probably not targeted at our target market but what is wonr with a little randomness to see what happens?
Yeah, you never know. I stumbled upon one supplier we use because I saw one of their delivery trucks on the road and called them. Turned out to be just the type of business that fit our needs for this project. They said that it was the first time they ever heard of that happening to them too.

/ My Company on National TV #17  
Can you chrome plate plastic? I have some pieces that need chrome plated, they were originally.

Can you chrome plate plastic? I have some pieces that need chrome plated, they were originally.
We have suppliers that do the plating or in some cases what they call metallizing which is a metal other than chrome often used in reflectors for lighting.