MY 3 boys

/ MY 3 boys #1  

gws

Platinum Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1810
Here is picture of my 3 boys out near the stable.

Gary.

Attachments

• 35-89980-aaronwithllamas_2.jpg
    35-89980-aaronwithllamas_2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 102
   / MY 3 boys #2  
Family outings must sure be.....interesting./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jeff

2-88572-tbird8k.gif

/ MY 3 boys #3  
The two tall ones must favor their dad! /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif
But I am not sure who the smaller one favors! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

logo.jpg

/ MY 3 boys #4  
GWS, looks like a good place to raise three boys. Glad
I don't get your feed bill though!
/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Al

/ MY 3 boys #5  
Nice llamas! Your barn looks kinda like our old one. We had a llama once. Looked almost exactly like your white one. His name was Willy. We had him in parades and he was a hit. He'd still be around today if he hadn't had his "accident." We have an AFC home; now trying to get out of it. A resident's daughter was visiting one evening. She went to leave and her car sank in our driveway. It was a front wheel drive car and the rear wheels were in as far as the front wheels. We tried everything and eventually had to call a tow truck. It was winter time then. The tow truck came and turned on his bar lights for some reason. He really had no reason to. Anywho, we think the lights drew out Willy and he slipped on the ice and broke his leg. We didn't know it until the next morning. We discovered him on the ice outside and dragged him in the barn. He didn't try to move or anything. A few days later he did try to get up but couldn't. He wouldn't eat anything either. Then a day or so later I got back from town. Went to check on him and he was dead. Stiff as a board, so he must've been dead for a few hours. I think he was still alive in the morning when we tried to feed him; so he died relatively quick. So, we were going to drag him out somehow and dig a hole for him. Luckily, though, we managed to get our neighbor over with his compact tractor and backhoe to dig the hole and do the work. For those wondering, I think the tractor is New Holland. Haven't seen it in a while. We had Willy for about eight years and he's been gone now for about five or six years now. He also had a tear in his left ear from getting it cought on a nail. I still don't know how he done it. It was about half the length of his ear going vertical. I can only imaging how much it hurt. By the way, when the tow truck came that night, the winch stopped working after they hooked it up to the car. What luck! So they did it the old fashioned way. We also had other animals: a pigmese goat, barbados lamb, Polish chickens, some regular chickens. We got rid of them after Willy died. Our old barn is now gone. Had it torn down May 16, 2000. Time flies. We have a new shed now. Had it built in June 2000. Well, I better stop rambling. If you made it to this point without falling asleep by now, I congratulate you! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-73820-JDSignature.gif

/ MY 3 boys
alan40,
The feed bill on the tall ones are easy. Its the middle one that cost!!!!!! -:)

Gary.