My 3.5 Ton Jiahe

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe #41  
Never had a Dog eat Rocks, but I have had them Catch Rocks, Fire Bricks. Had to be hard on the teeth.

Had 1 Lab that would drive down 5-6', bring up the Same Rock you tossed into the water.

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
Both my dogs are Labs.
Todays dog update. My wife called me while I was back out on the machine to tell me the dog completely dug it's way through the brand new astro turf and dug a hole in the pen.🤬
Her cone only came off yesterday. She was fine out there yesterday. The astroturfed pen was to be her safe haven where she wouldn't need the muzzle since the ground was completely covered.
Looks like it is muzzle time all the time except when she is in the house.
I don't get it.

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe #43  
Have a blood test done for mineral or trace element deficiency. Also what type of rocks does she eat/prefer?

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
Have a blood test done for mineral or trace element deficiency. Also what type of rocks does she eat/prefer?
We had that done this second time and it came back completely normal. I asked if it was Pica and the vet said she didn't think so. She said labs seem to be more susceptible to picking up stuff in their mouths.
Both the vet and one of the vet assistance both have Labs and both had problems with them doing the same. They said it seems for the first couple years they go through this phase.

As far as taste, she loves them all.:)

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
I knew it was going to happen at some point and today was the day. We had a heck of a rain last night and the area I was working in yesterday got a little mushy where I filled. Easy peasy to get out. Lifted one end with the boom and threw some dirt under the tracks, then rotated and lifted the other end and threw some dirt under the other half of the tracks to get some daylight between chassis and dirt and drove right out.

Attachments

• Excavator buried1.jpeg
    Excavator buried1.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Excavator Buried2.jpeg
    Excavator Buried2.jpeg
    538.1 KB · Views: 45