My 2007 MF1533 is overheating

/ My 2007 MF1533 is overheating
Same issue when brush hogging a field once at the end if each summer.

The radiator fins get clogged deep inside.
Yes, I have to do the same with mine. At least it's easy to do. The Branson I have has a really bad design and then add a A/C condensor in front of the radiator and it's even worse.

I looked up that radiator genie and I have one of those. I made it years ago to clean hard to reach car engine parts and never thought about using it for the radiator, Thanks.

Thanks for all the suggestions. If anyone has those 2 hose part numbers, I could order them today.

Last edited:
Anyone please? Does anyone have the part numbers for these two radiator to engine hoses so I can order them? Thank you.

/ My 2007 MF1533 is overheating #13  
Anyone please? Does anyone have the part numbers for these two radiator to engine hoses so I can order them? Thank you.
Water Hose 6241073M1
Hose Radiator,Inlet 6241146M1

Capture.PNG

taken from here in massey online parts manuals; the synchro transmission uses same parts numbers. all taken from online agco site, so I can't be responsible if wrong did not find serial number break for these 2 parts:

Capture.PNG

Thank you. Could you post the link to the Massey online parts manuals? I used to use this one but it's not coming up and that's why I couldn't find the part numbers

/ My 2007 MF1533 is overheating #15  

create account, choose ANY online dealer as your dealer just so you can find part prices. my nearest online dealer is in new york and I am in maine so...yeah. never gonna use that dealer, my local dealer not online.
when need part number click the search by parts book tab enter the model number, works for underbelly massey mower decks also.

edit: even if you have to choose a US based dealer go ahead, its just for pricing idea. when creating account you can choose dealer, they will say online presence or not. again this is JUST for pricing knowledge, you prob have to do what I do which is grab part number call local dealer give them the number. been doing that for 5 masseys over last few years.

/ My 2007 MF1533 is overheating #17  
hope it helped. I'm sort of situation you are, I'm rural with only ONE dealer w/i 100 miles. only 2 actual massey dealers in maine USA, luckily one 25 miles away. other is 200 (by any road) miles away. thats all 1 way stuff.

edit: see replies coming and going, few emails over last 30 min, one wrist fully encapsulated in a brace cannot keep up. please forgive.

IE: cannot view this issue
So I created the account and when I try to find my tractor I get to this point and I press VIEW PARTS BOOK and nothing happens. Am I doing it wrong?

Last edited:
Yes it helps because I just called my local dealer and the lady there was asking me for the part numbers I had to confirm the ones she was looking at LOL !

/ My 2007 MF1533 is overheating #19  
Yes it helps because I just called my local dealer and the lady there was asking me for the part numbers I had to confirm the ones she was looking at LOL !
cool (get it....coolant issue heh heh I love puns) so you all set now? or at least on the way to being all set??

/ My 2007 MF1533 is overheating #20  
If you are replacing the hoses, why not pull the radiator so you can fully flush the fins out? One other member on here did that and was amazed at the amount of dirt that came out.