Must Have Shop Items

/ Must Have Shop Items #111  
Tight fitting, 9 mil mechanic's gloves.
If you need to remove them in the middle of a job in order to eat, just send a blast of air from your air gun and they slip right off.
I use the same pair for days on some projects:

9 mil Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves Medium, 5 Pc.

Good tip on using air. Heard that before but haven’t tried it. Got to remember for next time. I use the HF 5, 7, and 9mil gloves depending on the job.

/ Must Have Shop Items #112  
If doing a lot of automotive type work in the Shop make sure to get an exhaust hose kit to vent out the exhaust. Carbon monoxide can make you sick or kill in a very short amount of time.

/ Must Have Shop Items
Having plenty of clamps is good, when HF had a sale I loaded up on C clamps. Even something simple like a box fan can keep the shop non-toxic if you can have the door open. I've got one that I set up at the back and it will blow out the welding fumes without disturbing the shielding gas, or keep any exhaust fumes from building up.
My shop is close enough to the house that I can beam signals from the computer via an FM transmitter. iHeart radio and audio files so few commercials.

/ Must Have Shop Items #115  
If doing woodworking, these work very well at keeping your vacuum filters clean and the dust down (protecting your lungs). Very cheap and simple to use. Dust Deputy Cyclone Separator Retrofit Kits | Oneida Air Systems

That's a good one also.
My dust collector gets a free ride...

Dust Right.jpg

/ Must Have Shop Items #116  
Good list of needs. Things I have:
110V electric tools-5 each 4.5" grinders with different wheel on each one, 9" angle grinder, 1/2 electric drill, 1/2 drill press, bench grinder, jig saw, table saw, 7 1/4" skill saw, 1/2" impact wrench, 300# electrode oven for my welding rods complete with electrodes, soldering iron, small 110V MIG welder, 3 air compressors, hand held belt sander
220V: AC/DC welder
20V stuff: 6 drill motors, 5.5" skill saw, Sabre saw, leaf blower,. Air powered tool: die grinder, ratchet, impact wrench 1/2" and 3/4" drive, air chisel, 90 degree drill
Attachments include an anvil on a moveable block, heavy duty rolling work table with vise, Oxy-acetylene rig, 3/4" drive socket set, 1/2" drive socket set, 3/8" drive socket sets, SAE end wrench sets 1/4"-2", Metric end wrenches 6mm-50mm, at least a dozen assorted screwdrivers, several assorted pliers, impact sockets 1/2-1", lots of shop towels, paper towels on roller, 2 rolling tool boxes to keep the wrenches, etc. in, 4 rolling floor jacks, 2 12 ton hydraulic jacks, 100 gallon diesel tank with 12 V pump, RTV900 for hauling and transportation.

Things I would like: Plasma cutter, 220V MIG/FCAW welder, large supply of scrap steel(hard to come by here)

/ Must Have Shop Items #117  
Good tip on using air. Heard that before but haven’t tried it. Got to remember for next time. I use the HF 5, 7, and 9mil gloves depending on the job.

Good tip! Works well on latex love gloves also.

/ Must Have Shop Items #118  
XM Radio unit plugged into a docking station. On all the time in the shop. Additional docking stations in the vehicles I want tunes in.

I use an Echo Dot in the building. Get anything I want on that. Fox business news to sports to music.

/ Must Have Shop Items #119  
I use an Echo Dot in the building. Get anything I want on that. Fox business news to sports to music.

I have Alexa.

She is great for metric conversions, elephant jokes, as well as story telling. She can also notify me of price reductions of tools on my Amazon wish list although I haven’t enabled that function....

/ Must Have Shop Items #120  
Dunno know if its been posted or not but to run all these nice tools don't forget
electrocuted-man-cable-smoking-domestic-accident-dirty-burnt-face-shock-electrocuted-expression-.jpg